Do you like travelling?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I love travelling. I love exploring new cultures, new food, new people, new mentalities, new languages etc.. If I had the money, I could easily spend my life just backpacking around the world, maybe live a few months at one place, move on again etc.. Sounds like a great life :-)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Being in a new place is great. Interesting. And I love photography and filming. Being in a new place is a great chance or opportunity to take photos and videos. The part that sucks is flying there. The security at airports is ridiculous and the flight itself is just uncomfortable to me.

• I like to discover new places, YES. I have been all over S Europe, Israel, parts of N Africa, Mexico.
    I don't like waiting and being patted down in airports.
    And a week on a cruise would not be fun for me.

• Yes I do I have been all over Europe and the USA and parts of Canada and been on many cruise ships as well

• Yes I like travelling to different places but getting there not the actual journey

• Yes, but there is nothing like home. I been down most of eastern US, Caribbean, most of Canada, except BC.

I think this year it will be BC and maybe Alaska if the dollar turns around.

• yes, but not flying lol. but I rarely travel... need to do it more often

• I love it but it's so expensive I can't afford to go very often

• Like teawrecks, I prefer the destinations. And I dislike waiting at airports, even though I have a book with me or even a light table for watching videos

What Girls Said 11

• Yes! <3

• LOVEEEE ITTTTT.

• I've been doing it all my life and don't plan to stop now. I just need to go to Antartica and i'll be content.

• I like the destinations, not the airports.

• I love it! I wish I had the money and time to do it more often.

• love it! favorite pastime

• I do. I don't do it as nearly as often as I'd like.

• i like travelling

• Yes, but I'm not a major fan of the actual flights - very boring, usually.

• Yes! I want to travel on the other side of the world at least once.

• Yep, so as long as it is for vacation.