What is the scariest thing to happen to you?

Mine is being threatend by thugs with a machine gun

What is yours?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Right before the police came knocking on my door at 5AM to inform me of my wife's death from being hit by a drunk driver. Somehow, I knew why they were there. I know something horribly bad had happened. The time between when I expected her home and when the police showed up was by far the most terrifying time of my life. And I've come close to death a few times, including having loaded guns pointed at me, twice. Those incidents don't even compare to that period of not knowing.

What Girls Said 3

• Mine is almost drowning in a swimming pool.

• Almost went on a rollercoaster without seatbelt, the lady was ghetto and lazy :/. When I was younger I almost died from a coat hanger around my neck and I've felt extremely drowsy or as though I'm going to die multiple times from my menustral.

• friend almost getting run over by a bus, scared me to death. also, a nightmare where my sister died

What Guys Said 3

• I have mild epilepsy. A few years ago I had a seizure when I driving on a state road to college and suddenly wound up in an unfamiliar place. I was able to make it back to the road I was originally on but kept hearing some rattling sound. Pulled over, the front right side of the bumper was dented and scratched with the rear right side of the bumper was dangling and being dragged along the ground/road. Don't remember being in any crash. Called my dad who picked me up because I was too scared to drive home. Worried maybe I killed someone. Still have no clue what happened.

• I have mentioned on another question that I've got epilepsy. One day I was walking to university, I had a seizure and woke up in hospital. When I came round I discovered that I had been mugged. They literally took everything except my underwear. I developed anxiety and didn't go out of my house alone for about 18 months.

• Dying in one way or another... yeah I know it's unavoidable and all but nothing scares me more than death as it is...

Can u imagine? Leave everything behind... never listen to yer favorite music again... never masturbate again... never enjoy yer favorite foods and drinks again... holy fucking shit...

Also I'm afraid those stupid morons might be true... I mean those miserable realists or however they call themselves who claim "When we die we stop to exist"... I wanna believe there's afterlife and something more beyond death... but still I'm afraid of da possibility those morons might be true... hope they don't...

I know I'm gonna be reported by those realists... but let it be... I'm used to it...