What's your favourite physical feature on a person?

I'd say eyes

• Eyes, Smile
  • Other
..

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Face, hair and eyes are the most important, definitely... followed by toned legs and fit body.

What Girls Said 7

• Eyes for me as well.

• Eyes and smile definitely are key.

• Bone structure

• Eyes.

😍

• Nose, eyebrows, shoulders (if it's a guy), hair, lips, eyes, smile... that's probably how my list of favorites would go.

• Abs duh what else

• Definitely the eyes for me, if he has a nice smile it's bonus

What Guys Said 6

• If I can only say one thing, I'd say the lips and generally the region around the lips/mouth. It's something I pay a lot of attention to, especially in girls. If a girl has cute lips, that's a big turn-on for me. As for eyes, I don't care much about the actual eyes (the eye-balls so to speak) but I pay attention to the shape of the eyes and, again, the region around the eyes. For example I like Asian eyes a lot because of the shape. If it's a girl, I also look at the shape and thickness of the eyebrows. For example I don't like those really thin eyebrows where you can tell from far away that the girl is trying hard to look "pretty". I like natural eyebrows much better. But lips and the area around them is probably my favorite.

• Eyes and Hair I guess.

• Smile

• Eyes smile hair

• Boobs

• Some women have beautiful eyes, especially those with green eyes.