I think a 14 has a crush on me what do you think I should do to avoid hurting her feelings?

I have two questions to ask. One my aunties step daughter comes to my parents house often she is 14 and I think she has a crush on me what do you think? She avoids eye contact with me, I have caught her looking at me but she looks away immediately then just looks at the ground. She goes silent when I walk in the room but if asked a question she replies quietly. She fiddles about with her hair and touches her face she can't keep her hands still when I'm near her and is overall fidgety and she won't sit next to me. Second question what do you think I should do? I don't think that she knows that I know. Should I confront her and say the age gap is too significant or should I just let it run it's course and not say anything. I don't want to hurt her feelings by handling this wrongly.

That's what I'm worried about if she tries anything. Then I end up hurting her feelings
Or should I talk to my auntie, perhaps get her to talk to her

Most Helpful Guy

• No hope, no escape : whatever you do is bound to fall short of her dreams and will hurt. I was in that situation twice. With both girls I stayed voluntarily oblivious despite obvious signals like a demand to come to her room at night. And yes, both were butt hurt.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Just don't give her any positive indication that you're interested and it helps to bring other girls your own age around so she quickly becomes discouraged. No need to talk to her about it unless she tries something.

• Lol, what's the problem if she's not acting on the crush. Until she tries to make a move or something (which I highly doubt) let her enjoy the feeling of having a crush, it'll pass away.

• Just let it run its course.