From F to the U to the C and K. That's what I think of valentines day. It's true isn't it?

Honestly everyone be like me
Go watch deadpool 😂 it's better than valentines

Most Helpful Guy

• I have mixed feelings about Valentine's day, if I was in relationship I might like to mark it maybe by decommercialising it, have a day where we celebrate our love for each other but we can't spend any money. We have to use our creativity and imagination to show each other how we feel. I am not a showy person so I would not be into big gestures so it would require an awful lot of thought. On the flip side of all this, is single folks like me, I think we should be allowed have a normal Sunday without being constantly reminded that it is Valentine's day. it does and should mean nothing if you are single.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm constantly seeing everywhereabout fuck valentines, go see deadpool, so I'm sure many are. But either way, it's a nice thing for couples. It's like a couples version of mothers day or fathers day. You show love all year round, but then you have one special day a year to spoil each other and show even more love and appreciation.

What Guys Said 10

• I watched Deadpool with my girlfriend, we got pizza and boba (milk tea, bubble tea, snow bubble, so many names for it), played video games, and had really amazing sex. Valentine's Day is just an excuse for people to have fun.

• Nah.. You wish someone knock on your door right now and give you a rose

www.gifbin.com/.../..._timelapse_rose_blooming.gif

• I don't really like it because it's like 'A ruined surprise'
    Got to surprise my SO now, oh but what surprised.. It is Announced.

• I won't try to change your opinion. I will just say that happiness is a choice and if you see Valentines day as just another day then you can use it as just another day and go do something you like doing - you know your hobbies better than me and I such at guessing so.. you happiness is in your hands :)

• Someone can't get laid

• lol it's not so bad

• For me its Single Awareness Day. Never had a Valentines to have sex with. Lol

• I'll be asleep on Valentine's day

• It's just that we don't have someone special with whom we could enjoy 😂

• I'm single so yeah fuck that day.
    And I've seen deadpool already... it was okay

• It was hilarious 😂 but I watched it with my Bro and errr my dad. You know how awkward that was Esspecially the sex scenes and the nude scenes and the dirty jokes I had to pretend I didn't understand 😂😂

• you are 18. you don't have to be innocent anymore lol.

and I'm not a Marvel/DC superhero fan, I only watched it because a friend asked me... and I know it was nothing too serious so it was okay. it had it's funny moments

• I know but it's still awkward around parents 😂😂 and I'm not a marvel fan but I do like deadpool ever since playing his game

What Girls Said 6

• i don't think anyone here should tell others what to think of valentines day. u don't like it? whatever, good for u. u like it? awesome, go enjoy it.

• hahah! (: Aw cheer up mate!

• its the truth.
    its a stupid hallmark holiday

and yes indeed deadpool was wayyy better

and so was the walking dead

• I want to watch Zealander

• gonna watch the football : P not going to see a movie when all the couples are out lol

• Yes lmao!