Do you like the idea of Snapchat?

Sometimes I do sometimes I don't

I'm planning to delete it but I don't wanna regret. I hate use so much social media I can't focus ☚ī¸

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't get Snapchat. Never made an account.
    Pics are memories and they should be shared and saved.
    Now that app deletes pic after sometime which is useful only for nudes/sexting... so it's an app for sexting only :P

Even for that purpose there are couple of far more secure and feature rich apps.

• Typically what I hate, if I want to show a picture to public then want it to be shared & saved,,
      True the only one who need it is who post too much. I'll delete it forever I hate sharing my story I prefer to be hidden & if I post, it should be saved,

• Yup. If you want to chat secretly with self-destruct feature there are few out there. Telegram, Confide etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I don't like the idea of snapchat nor do I have it.
    In theory, it's fun. To send stories or snaps to friends and all. The sexual ones is where you can get completely screwed over though...
    They may be deleted after they're played but the received is fully capable of taking screenshots of it on their own phone.

If people send out dirty snaps, I think snapchat gives a very fall sense of security.

• I found out by myself that for stealing others Snaps without Screenshot. It can be like recording it from other phone or Camera I don't know how people didn't notice that!

What Guys Said 9

• The idea of snapchat is great. It can be used for fun or for nudes, and everything disappears (well, it actually turns out they keep everything which ruins it, but it is supposed to disappear). It's a social media that doesn't clog up everything. Adding 5 photos on Instagram in a day would piss people off, adding on snapchat doesn't because they'll go away.

• Ya snapchat is my favorite!!

• Honestly I hate most social media I wouldn't even use snapchat if it wasn't talking to @shortandsweet24

• you probably should if you can't focus. you can't even English

• I don't care English is not my mother language

• @takumii U too stop laughing at my language everytime what's wrong with u yes I'm bad at English

• I mean it's kinda important to care about English when you're writing in English. That's like me writing in Italian and not caring about how to write in Italian... Or any language

• Don't bother. Think of all the extra time you'll have :)

• Not really

• Never used it , I use kik though

• I never used it. I'm not big on these type of apps.

• Personally I prefer kik to snapchat

What Girls Said 5

• I enjoy the idea of having a conversation disappear, and photos disappear, rather than be out in the history of someone's phone usage or cyberspace to haunt you later. Whereas with Snapchat, it only lasts a few hours. :)

If it weren't for that, I wouldn't use it either.

• I love snapchat! I use it almost everyday.

• Nope, I downloaded whatsapp twice and both times ended up uninstalling it.

• I never used it.

• No i think its pointless