What are your plans for tomorrow?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm prob takin my big brother to see Deadpool and dinner. His wife just dropped on him last week (and then definitively this mornin) that she wants a divorce, and I don't really care for Valentine's Day, so I'm just gonna see if I can take his mind off that shit, cuz I know he'll be takin it hard lol

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• Today was tomorrow, yesterday. It's aleays tomorrow for me.

• what are your plans then?

• @palek recently, this is my line too "im not sure yet. will tell you tomorrow/ at the end of the day" haha. plans overlap sometimes so...

• @simplyadorable if you're not too busy, I'll be serving free beer tomorrow!

• Wake up, sit on GAG. Go out for a jogg. Play some games. Watch some videos. Do math homework. Play some more games. Then masturbate and go to sleep.

• Get up, make breakfast, make some chocolate dipped strawberries, go out to the garage and start building a new work table, come in and fix the toilet that is leaky, and the dryer, go out with one of my business partners and put up flyers for an event that my company is hosting next weekend, come back make dinner, and enjoy the evening with my wife (including the homemade chocolate strawberries), and maybe something else in the bedroom...

• Seeing Deadpool, taking her to dinner at a nice Italian restaurant, giving her a full nude massage and licking whipped cream off her breasts. I hope to be having honey licked off my cock after that. Then a shower together and air drying while cuddled under a blanket.

• i'm sure she's gonna like it

• Thank you. She said she's looking forward to the cuddling under the blanket naked. She doesn't know about the massage or whipped cream part. I bought honey because she said she likes using that with sex but she doesn't know I bought that either.

• woow what a surprise she'll get, i'm sure it's going to work :)

• Taiji and meditation. Really fucked my body up eating and drink a load of shite (in a social context) today :D

• Probably a normal Sunday for me I think.

• studying
    eating
    more studying
    watch new DBS episode
    more studying
    eating again
    more studying
    sleeping

• I'm sure your grades don't drop from A+

• yes but the important one is on 25th so still some time... but also tons of work to do, I'll need it

• best luck and hope it'll work

• Tomorrow is an awesome day , a lot of football matches > Arsenal & leicester city
    At 6 pm >> Man city & tottenahm
    At 9.30 pm >> Barcelona <3 & Celta
    Wohooow :D

• the foot guy :D that sounds a good valentine you the tv the remote the ball, and the FB Players :D

• i'll make some homemade chocolate, i can't stand any popcorn smell so some strawberry and cheese would be welcome for me :)

• Anything from u would be awesome ;)

• I think i'm jogging...

• just laze in bed. haha damn the weather is very hot.

• cooling of in some fresh water cab't be bad at all haha

• You mean valentines day - nothing just an other f*cking casual day

• Work...

• Nothing I'm too ugly to date.

• nahh that's not true each man or woman has a chance on 10 persons there is one that you are their taste :)

• they are too stupid, i'm sure there is someone want to date you, hang in there :)

• Their right though & no there is no one who will date me.

• Watch the all star game

• Wake up, play with my dogs, get cleaned, watch some tv ehhh nothing really

• nothing... it should be banned, doesn't serve a purpose.

• it depends, but when you love someone it should be each day and all over the years not only tomorrow

• Working

What Girls Said 8

• Well... it WAS nothing. But I just agreed to be someones Valentine and I think we're going to see deadpool tomorrow. No idea what he has planned for before or after that.

• Wake up, go to the gym, go to class, come home lol.

• Work again.

• Probably just nap since I feel like shit and go on GaG

• Work all day, buy flowers for my mom, go to bed

• School

• lots of sex

• Smoke some more weed, get stoned with my rats. They love it.