Am I the only one like this or no 💁?

I don't like receiving hugs but I like giving hugs 😐😕Am I the only one like this or no 💁?
I just feel awkward when someone hugs me, especially if it's unexpected.

• Yes, you're the only one.
    41% (7)36% (5)39% (12)Vote
  • No, you're not the only one.
    41% (7)43% (6)42% (13)Vote
  • I don't care. (See Results)
    18% (3)21% (3)19% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I am totally like that if you hug me from behind without telling me - Watch out for swinging elbows.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh, it depends on the person. If I like them and really know them then I want a hug but otherwise I'm a bit odd when anyone else wants a hug.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I like receiving hugs

1|0
    0|0
  • I love hugs and I'd give them to any guy or girl. If only spontaneous hugs were legal.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know tbh cause never given or been hugged !

1|0
    0|0
  • When I hugged prostitutes, I got some of the best hugs anyone can possible get on this planet.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Aww, I love hugs. I wouldn't be able to live without them! It's cool if you don't like them though. Not everyone likes having others all up in their personal space.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahahaaaa! The guy in the second pic is so me. I like giving hug's and getting them depending on who and the situation.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love hugs! So when you are giving s hug is it expected the other person shouldn't hug back?

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm the same way. It's awkward as hell.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like both. I love hugs!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I can see where you're coming from for sure. Especially if you want to hug the person back but they're squeezing your arms so you can't move 😬. The best hug situation for me is when both parties are mutually hugging, but in general I do like hugs 😊.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only like receiving them not giving 😄

1|0
    0|0