Am I the only one like this or no 💁?

I don't like receiving hugs but I like giving hugs 😐😕Am I the only one like this or no 💁?
I just feel awkward when someone hugs me, especially if it's unexpected.

• Yes, you're the only one.
  • No, you're not the only one.
  • I don't care. (See Results)

Most Helpful Guy

• I am totally like that if you hug me from behind without telling me - Watch out for swinging elbows.

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh, it depends on the person. If I like them and really know them then I want a hug but otherwise I'm a bit odd when anyone else wants a hug.

What Guys Said 4

• I like receiving hugs

• I love hugs and I'd give them to any guy or girl. If only spontaneous hugs were legal.

• I don't know tbh cause never given or been hugged !

• When I hugged prostitutes, I got some of the best hugs anyone can possible get on this planet.

What Girls Said 7

• Aww, I love hugs. I wouldn't be able to live without them! It's cool if you don't like them though. Not everyone likes having others all up in their personal space.

• Hahahaaaa! The guy in the second pic is so me. I like giving hug's and getting them depending on who and the situation.

• I love hugs! So when you are giving s hug is it expected the other person shouldn't hug back?

• I'm the same way. It's awkward as hell.

• I like both. I love hugs!

• Yeah I can see where you're coming from for sure. Especially if you want to hug the person back but they're squeezing your arms so you can't move 😬. The best hug situation for me is when both parties are mutually hugging, but in general I do like hugs 😊.

• I only like receiving them not giving 😄