Are guys impressed by girls who can draw well?

My cover photo is of a picture that I sketched myself, beautifully illustrated.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes.

Do you find yourself doodling pics of the male body? I was know to be the X-rated artist at my HS school for the pics I drew of women in the nude. Can't say that was popular with the ladies, but the guys loved seeing it and labelled me as such.

• That's disrespectful to women :(

No I love drawing eyes. Eyes intrigue me

• Some guys can be perverts, and showing those pictures to them may further their perverse mode of thinking, so they shouldn't be shared with males either.

But it's nice of you to be respectful and not show those pictures to women.

• A lot of guys in HS are pervs anyway. Nothing new about that statement. They just want women to think they aren't. One of the reasons my pics were passed around in secrecy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm an artist, and from my experience some are, some aren't.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm impressed by anyone that can draw well I always wished I could and although I have got better with practice I've only gone from what the fuck is that to that looks ok.

• yupp. regardless of gender n sex thats impressive

• Personally I couldn't care less.

What Girls Said 1

• In my experience, most don't care too much.