Attractive Men or Women celebrities you would marry?

Are their any really Attractive celebrity's or are dead or alive you would marry?

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Celebrity marriages never last but I would choose Megan Fox

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah she's really pretty

What Girls Said 4

• JDM... we could do some thangs

0|0
    0|0
  • Marry: No- I need to know someone as a person to marry them.
    Like to look at: YES
    1. Gerard Pique
    2. Armie Hammer
    3. Scott Eastwood
    4. Sergio Ramos

0|0
    0|0
    • Well or that but I'm just asking if you'd marry them

• Then the answer is: I would marry a celebrity. It wouldn't matter to me what their fame status is, but rather the person that they are and if we get along. However, I couldn't tell you right now what celebrities I would or wouldn't marry because I would never marry anyone for only attractiveness.

• Their are all lot of celebrity's that I can tell are really lovable and I'd marry but what celebrity would you most likely think you would be able to marry

• None of them. I like privacy in my personal life. I don't need the constant chaos of the media.

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay what if you could be private and not get attacked by the media what celebrity would you marry?

• Brooklyn Beckham

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• jessica alba
    ros gold onwude
    molly qerim
    nathalie emmanuel
    kelsey chow

any of them are fine with me. there are a few more... and i'm too lazy to post pics

0|0
    0|0
  • There are celebrities I would have flings sith but none that Id want to marry.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well their are also lot of Attractive women celebrities who are worth getting married

• Show All
    • Like I said there are celebrities I wouldn't mind having flings with, I just wouldn't want to marry any of them.

• You don't think they have lovely personalities who do you think is Attractive?

• nah i dont think so

0|0
    0|0
    • That doesn't even answer my question?

• None thanks

0|0
    0|0