Is it hypocritical to hate white men but not white women?

That's how my brother is. He said that he only likes white girls because we are mean and wear too much weave but he said if I dated a white boy he would hang him from a tree in our backyard and he said that if he sees a bwwm couple he would spit on them.

• Hypocritical
  • Preference

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats pretty racist as well! 😕 Racism is worse today then it was 10 15 20 years ago. I worked with a lot of black people! We all got along good. All joked around even made white, black jokes to eachother. It made everything fun and at ease. Cause nobody took it to heart. They just throw another dig back. I miss working with all them guys, and gals!! We also invited eachother to family digs or houses to hang out! Thats how I believe it should be lifes to short to hate for color thats stupid in my opinion!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Its racism to hate someone based on their race. also dont buy into the bullshit that preference can't be racist.

What Guys Said 11

• He's also a racist

• Racism is racism but they'd have to despise a person to the core in order to want nothing to do with them. A racist would still go in raw in the opposite gender of a different race

• That's sort of... evil. :/

• What a jackass.

• I understand where he's coming from. I only like black girls and when I see a black girl with a white guy. I wanna go in a corner and cry like a bitch 😂 Your brother is fucked up, though.

• Where's Darren Wilson when you need him?

• Your brother has low self esteem

• Who cares if it's hypocritical, bigotry is wrong.

• Yep, it's also a death threat, in which you can report him for

• Yes it is

• I'm a cracker.

What Girls Said 3

• ur brother is a dumbass, date whoever u want

• Dont hate anybody you racist liberal

• Karma is a bitch