Silverback Gorilla VS. Grizzly Bear?

Most Helpful Girl

• Great pictures! I chose the gorilla because there's something so poised yet fiercely intense about it's demeanor.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bears are larger, they have claws, bigger canines and very strong bite force... Grizzly wins, no doubt.

What Girls Said 2

• I just like bears a lot more.

• I love the images!

This is a tough call, I do like both animals. But I voted for the Grizzly.

What Guys Said 5

• The Gorilla is too mobile and smart and still as strong as a Grizzly Bear. It would just find a branch or weapon of some sort and bash the hell out of the Grizzly Bear's skull.

• that would be an awesome fight. one one hand you got the bear with the claws and teeth for killing and the gorilla with the strength and intelligence. i think i would have to give it to the gorilla in the end, but it would be close.

• Silverbacks have better spatial and motor intelligence and their muscles are more developed.

I would say the silverback would win in a fight.

• Grizzly bear without a doubt. It has equal strength to a gorilla but has the advantage of claws and a jaw designed for violent acts.

• grizzlies are a lot bigger and their jaws are way more deadly