What is everyone doing today? Are you excited for valentines day?

Any plans with your boyfriend or girlfriend? Plans withs friends?

I'm going to take my girlfriend out and give her the gifts i got her, that is pretty much my day. How about you guys? What are you plans? Are you excited for valentines day?

Most Helpful Girl

• I celebrated with my boyfriend last night.
    Today I'm driving back 7-8 hours to my town. It's snowing really badly too, which sucks.
    When I get home, I'm gonna relax and study for my quiz tomorrow.

Most Helpful Guy

• me and her went out for breakfast, then i gave her, her gifts. and i am hoping to get laid by the end of the day

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Day is never finished
    Massa got me workin'
    Someday massa set me freee

• I spent my Valentine's Day towing my Camaro and fixing the starter on my Corolla.
    Yes. Both cars died. Camaro spun a rod bearing. Going to do a 5.3L LQ4 Swap sith LT's and a Cam since it will provide more than stock power for $1-2k less.

• I'm just amazed how many questions about "Wot are ya gonna do today?" have been asked... people take dis stupid day way too seriously... it's just another day in ma opinion dude...