What can a person do to you talking through video chat? Can they record you while you are talking?

I am new to it so just want to know please be honest and tell me ALL details.

Most Helpful Guy

• yes. basically everything that he can see orhear on his pc or phone can be recorded in some way.

• Craziness

• Wow! I didn't get naked the way he was asking me. But he was playing with him self and begging me to show my body. I said no of course. Do you think he would record him self while we were talking and him begging and me saying no? That's embarrassing seriously

• i mean i don´t want to paint the whole world black. a large number of guys will just enjoy looking at you naked and that´s it or maybe record it just for their own use... but it wouldn´t be the first time for stuff like this to end up on some shady internet site. it is a possibility. that doesn´t mean that it will necessarily happen to you.

What Guys Said 8

• At a minimum, yes, they can record the entire video chat.

Depending on the service you use, more (rough location?) but that's probably not going to happen if you use one of the big services. They can also probably see many of the details in your account (so if you put location in your account, they might be able to see it, depending on the service and privacy settings). Then of course, there's anything you say - like if you say what sort of place you work, and general geographic area, it can be surprisingly easy to track someone down.

• Yes. They can record you. Take pictures, stream it live, whatever they want really. There are screen capture programs that run separately of your video chat software that can be used to record or stream everything displayed on their monitor.

• Scary Scary thoughts!!

• Video grabbers will record everything. They can also screen shot anything, like Snapchat, without you knowing. The worst thing that can happen? Your vid or pic is posted on the internet and can be twice round the world in seconds.

• Scary thought! :-\

• Okay thanks for answering

• Always welcome!

• Yes, i recommend you to never get naked in cam for guys you don't really know.

• Thank you I didn't but he keeps on asking me

• Yes they can and can search your face on google and you will be fine if you kept every detail of you except minors private in social media.

• But dont get stress itll only happens with strangers or stupid guys

• That's horrible!!

• Yes, they can easily record you.

• Last month, a Skype user called mylene. agua3 recorded a video of me masturbating. She tried to extort me. I've learned my lesson. I'm done with online dating.

• can they? yes

• I am so mad right now I didn't get naked or anything but I saw him playing with him self. Do you think he is dumb enough to record him self?

What Girls Said 2

• Yes they can video you. Never, ever do anything over video such as Skype unless you are actually married to or in a seriously long term relationship with that person.

I made the hideous mistake of doing a video striptease on a webcam with an ex boyfriend and was horrified when a real friend of mine said they had been sent a copy just after we broke up. That was before it was as easy to share videos and I could only imaging how quickly that could be shared now.

• What about Line chat? I didn't get naked the way he ask me to. But I saw him playing with him self begging me to show my body. I said to him no and that was that. But do you think he will be dumb enough to record himself begging me and me say no while he was jerking off?

• If there is a video feed it can be recorded. There are no exceptions.

• I doubt it!