Do you think Europe is in danger and if yes, why?

And if yes, what would you do to protect EU.
( Please, this question is little bit flamable in those days. Try not to explode and answer with sober eyes.
If comments will be extremely rude and not constructive, Ill delete question or Ill ask to delete it by admin)

Most Helpful Girl

• With this high amount of immigration, Europe is definitely in danger. Those people, coming from east, bring own customs and culture which isn't fitting to western life and destroying the peaceful life on the west. Rapes, insolence, murder and robbery etc. West isn't west anymore cos of them and governments only sit on ass and do nothing.

Simply, stop accepting and close the borders, stop giving job and house so they can't survive and wherever they are caught should be immediately deported. If anybody will try illegal way to enter any country shoot them and thats all. Sorry but I have no mercy against even one of them.

If they destroy the west, they deserve to be destroyed!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I very much think Europe is in danger. Part of that is the unrealistic notion that you can erase borders and do away with countries having control over immigration and their own borders. The current wave of migrants from cultures radically different from that in European countries has place Europe literally in danger. Women and girls are being mass raped and sexually assaulted, and there are jihadist elements in the masses of young Muslim males flooding into the continent. I hope that Europe wakes up before it's too late and recognizes that multiculturalism will be the death of Europe as it has been. I'm encouraged by the fact that current polls show strong support in the UK for leaving the EU. That will enable the UK to regain control over immigration and its borders and begin to right its ship.

• Fuck no, leaving the EU would be a serious step backward. Our politicians are already trying to turn us into a Little America. Leaving the EU would hasten that along.

• 100% agree and closing this question with TadCurious. Events of last 6-7 months are poiting on this problem clearly. detailed study of analytics, personal experience and daily news showing the same.
      Thank you for you answers.

• Thank you for MH opinion.

What Girls Said 3

• They were already having problems, starting with turkish refugees that couldn't integrate.

• No more than the rest of the world.

• europe? what's it in danger from? is it muslims because then that's a stupid question

• This is not only about muslims. Its about impossibility of EU Gov;s to take regulations. Everyday Im reading in news that EU is in danger cos of disability in communication sector ( govs) between each other.)

• Trust me, Im wishing the same for them. Nothing has bigger value than peace. Thank you for your opinions.

• That's the whole problem. If it was just women and children it would've been ok, but 70% of the people who have entered Europe are young men, that ran like cowards when they should've defended their own country. Not to mention the vast majority of illegals aren't even syrians. That is why europeans are angry. We started accepting refugees and they began causing troubles. It is really getting out of control in more tolerant countries like Germany and Sweden where the crime rate has skyrocketed. And now that Turkey and Saudi Arabia are about to join the war it is really going to get a lot worse very fast. I feel bad the syrians but there a other countries too. Russia, China, Iran. I'm sure they'll feel a lot better in another muslim country where the cultural differences aren't that big.

What Guys Said 5

• If anyone don't think having some infiltrated ISIS members in your continent is dangerous, then they're closing their eyes to logic.

And please, before anything, I already know that not all muslims are bad and most of those people that immigrated to Europe wanted to run from a war. But people need to understand that this is a delicate moment with innocent people and evil people.

People who act like "damn u conservatives think all muslim r terrorist u close minded intolerant racist" basically don't want to understard the other side of a complex problem. Europe IS in danger, and this danger is radical muslims, whether people like it or not.

• probably, they keep letting in "refugees" who are more likely ISIS soldiers in disguise, who are constantly causing problems. i am sure when the time comes and they show their true colors, the EU will be begging for the USA to come and save their asses again

• Im trying not to mess with politics, but its truth. My scenario is even worse. Thank you for answer

• End of EU. This is not only about the fact that invanders are muslims. This is about fact that they are comming from different civilization, with different customs and values which are not accetable for us. And they are comming in incredible amount. EU can't be so tolerant to accept everything and everybody. ( and I've learn that 70% of all refugees are young strong men- why they are not fighting for their countries and even leaving the rest of families there?)
      Govs must ask them to keep our values and rules. But it looks like they are not doing it or they are too respectful.
      Honestly - I was living 3 years in Islamic coutry. If I would do 1% what they are doing here = they will kill me.

• i agree but they brought it on themselves by letting so many in at one time

• Lock down the Bulgarian and Greek land border with Turkey. Complete the barbed wire fence and deploy NATO ground forces along the land border and navy ships in the Aegean sea. Deport every single male age 18-35 that has already entered the EU alone.

• It's not just Europe that's in danger. More like every person on the planet.

• I don't think Europe is more or less danger than most places there hasn't even been a world war there in 70 years and really even if there was a ww3 there the usa would probably stop it