Expecting 6-10 inches of snow the next couple of days. What should be on my grocery shopping list?

Most Helpful Girl

• Water, batteries, candles, flash light/s. Get stuff for sandwiches if the power goes out, & other food you can eat cold. It's really only 6-10" lol. You're not going to be stuck for long. Unless you're in Texas or some southern state where they call a state of emergency for 1" of snow lol.

• I live in a really small town (in the south, yes :P) where they don't clear things out quickly. We got five inches last time and we were stuck for a while. I just want to be better prepared this time.

• I figured lol! I'm from NJ, last winter, I picked up my husband in 12" of snow. What normally would take me 12 minutes, took me an hour because of 4WD & taking a 20 minute way. But 20 minutes into an hour is still ridiculous lol. We have a new SUV, & I've only weathered it in a few inches so far lol. One year, we were out of power for 1.5 weeks & ended up sleeping at someone else's house for a week. Power outages are the only thing I ever worry about, because, well, I need my phone lol.

What Guys Said 12

• Get the essentials like food and chocolate. Also...
    36.media.tumblr.com/.../...hDI9x1r7zoi5o1_1280.jpg

• Tampons/pad/panty liners. Condoms and lube. Moist wipes. And maybe some groceries.

• You're from the south I take it?
    We got 6 inches here last night, I drove to work today with the cruise set at 70

http://m.memegen.com/4pwhmo.jpg

• Hahaha and wow that's impressive, I wouldn't go that fast in snow but I guess it depends a lot on the road conditions and vehicle.

• Why do people think since your getting snow you need to all go to the grocery store all of a sudden?

• Maybe get some protein bars to have the energy to go out and have a snow shoveling workout!

• That's nothing, I live in Canada though, so we're always prepared, we go shopping in the snow

• Same (not Canada but yeah lol)

Also keep your sink cabinets open and heater on

• everything you usually eat and dont for get the toilet paper

• Milk, teabags (if you're British), sugar, porridge and a newspaper.

• if you act right...
    you might get 6-8 inches of something else for the next couple of days..

• Condoms... ooooohhhhh, I see - you wrote "snow". Sorry, I thought you wrote "Expecting 6-10 inches of cock the next couple of days. What should be on my grocery shopping list?" and I was going to suggest condoms and lubes.

Surely you can't be serious about being worried about measly 10 inches of snow? Where I live, in the northern part of the northern hemisphere, that's nothing.

When it looks like this, then we'll talk:
    cdn2-www.webecoist.momtastic.com/.../...snow-2.jpg

• That's what everyone keeps saying, but when you live in a place that never gets that much, the state isn't prepared for it. They don't handle it well. They don't clear things out the way they should. It's just not dealt with the way it should be. Most of us can barely drive in it because we've never had to. In my area, 6-10 inches is a LOT of snow. That's why it's likely I'd be stuck for a long time.

• You should order six-ten inches of dildo.

• Milk , bread, eggs , soup , some meats and what ever your short

What Girls Said 11

• theguycornernyc.files.wordpress.com/.../breadmilk.jpg

Haha, plus stuff for soup is always good!

• Everything from A-Z, @bethhh29
    Hurry here, dear. It Gets to thew Problem point where when Everyone under the Sun in all Chaos, Finds Out '6-10 inches of Snow... Only a Loaf of Bread Remains Maybe to Be... Seen.
    Good luck, stay safe and stay warm. xx

• Anything that isn't perishable and doesn't require heating, just in case power goes out. Peanut butter sandwiches, cheese crackers, whatever. But I think you'll be fine! :)

• That hapens a ton here so I guess just buy what you usually get 😕
    Soup is always nice for wintery days.

• A snow blower... that's it other than your normal stuff

• lol 6-10 inches. We didn't school cancelled when I was in high school until we got two feet over night or serious ice. But honestly, essentials are all you need if you're worried about it. It won't last forever.

• Your worried over 6-10 inches of snow over a couple of days? Best stock up on whatever you can grab.

• shop for those cereal boxes with special prizes like a ticket to the Bahamas

• What do you eat?
    :p

For me I would go for mushrooms, pickles, rice, chicken, lemons etc

• You don't need groceries for a little bit of snow like that... Buck up

• pizza, ice cream, soup.