What is your stance on the "Black Lives Matter" and the "All Lives Matter" Slogan dispute?

This sums up my view

What is your stance on the

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, that meme you've posted (wait, is it a meme? I'm not really good with that stuff) pretty much sums up my view on this too. I think the response "All lives matter" that conservatives have made up is really dumb. That's like a gay guy 5 years ago saying "I wish I could marry my boyfriend" and a straight guy replying "I know, I wish could marry Jennifer Aniston". It makes you wanna scream "YOU'RE NOT GETTING THE POINT! IT'S DIFFERENT!" Saying "all lives matter" is basically just another way of saying "Yes, technically, black lives matter but because all lives matter and I don't give a fuck about black lives in particular and because the majority of lives are white anyway, let's just keep things the way they are." It's just a very polite way of being incredibly racist.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• Equality looks like oppression when you're in power.

The AllLivesMatter fools are like someone going to a breast cancer fundraiser complaining about why they're not raising money for EVERY type of cancer. They think they're claiming the moral high ground, but they're missing the forrest for the trees.

• I think at it's principle it makes sense and I agree with it. But the overwhelming majority involved with that movement are racists that are using it as an excuse to do bad things. Bastardizing the whole movement. Comparable to have the majority of feminist are Bastardizing their modern movement

• People are only saying All lives matter because black people are saying black lives matter. The people saying all lives matter aren't saying that because they really give a fuck about anyone, just there to try to act like they don't know what black people mean by saying that.

• BLM is good theoretically. They're a bunch of thugs misrepresenting a worthy cause.

• Black lives matter and the real focus should be on tackling criminality in the black community. So warped is the thinking of the BLM that they actually recruited gangs to promote their message. Gang murders account for more black deaths than cops per year.

• And when you have police brutality in the first place, it generates mistrust of the police and you get "no snitch rules". And when you have that, lowlife scum (who exists in every society) can act with impunity.

You're blaming the victim.

• The victims are dead killed by black gangsters.

• Of course white people will come up with something else when something isn't centered around them. Why do you feel attacked when I say my life matters? Something's wrong here. Black lives matter isn't saying that no one else's does