What's the worst injury or the sickest you've ever been?

Most Helpful Girl

• depression hahah! For so long I still am. (: But if its illness than maybe like a good week I just felt sick. Like really dizzy that I couldn't think str8!

• I've heard depression is one of the hardest battles people ever have to face

• Aww babe, that is so sweet ❤

• Oh no don't get use to it hahah!

Most Helpful Guy

• Not as bad as a lot of people that commented, but I split my head open crashing into the front of a steel work boat out on rough water.

I had a 2-3 gash on my head and was 5 hours from any medical treatment and the damn thing would not stop bleeding. So I had to sew my own head shut. It turned out to be a fun day... caught 30 rattlesnakes total for research purposes!

My noggin hurt for a few days though!

• Wow at least you got something out of the situation though haha

• Tough guy, good man! Will never want to be in your shoes though haha

• @Cusco_Othriyas Ya the least of my worries was my head when your handling venomous snakes LOL

Trust me, you start to focus real quick!

What Girls Said 20

• My worst injury would be footdrop after surgery and forgetting how to walk correctly.

The sickest I've ever been is kind of hard to say... I'm in and out of the hospital all the time it's kind of a norm for me. I guess almost dying do to an allergic reaction if that counts.

• I once had a very bad.. Menstrual cycle

• I had pnuemonia in the fourth grade and was out of school for a week. That was pretty rough. I couldn't stay comfortable in any way. I was too hot and then too cold five seconds later after removing the blanket. I couldn't sleep well. I could hardly breathe. When I came back, everyone thought I had died. Lovely classmates, haha.

Getting a concussion wasn't too fun either. However, I am pretty thankful that I haven't had any major injuries in my life.

• Wow haha those are pretty awful to have but like you said thankfully they weren't to bad

• I had a really bad flu in high school. Every part of my body ached. I also was hospitalized for RA related issues. And, I burned my leg really badly before.

http://imgur.com/iJ8Q3Y1.jpg

• Gallbladder attack d/t gallstones. It felt almost like being sick to your stomach while having a heart attack. Its was a lot of pain and difficulty breathing.

• Omg that's horrible. How long ago was this?

• Well I hope the surgery all goes well

• Well when I was 9 I sprained my toe and when I was 12 I had an ingrown toenail. Um yeah that's the worst... kind of pathetic.

• No that's pretty painful and I'm guessing you're new so welcome to the site :)

• Yeah tbh I don't even think they should have made it 13 cause there's way too much sexual content. But there's also a lot of content that's really helpful

• Yeah but be warned there's a lot of perverted people on here so watch what you say or they'll stalk you

• When I was about 8 years old or so, I had 40,7 °C celcius fever (you die at 42 °C) and I started to hallucinate and had really bad nightmares where I woke up screaming and sweating from every pore.
    My mom was just about to take me to the hospital, but then my fever went down and I survived, but I was really sick.

• Wow I'm glad you were okay :) That could have been really bad really quick

• In 7th grade, I had strep throat. Then as that was healing, I got a stomach virus. And that turned into the full on stomach flu.
    I was out of school for a month lol. After that, I was ready to go back to school! haha

• when I was five, I had a lump in my neck/shoulder, right side. it took so many trips to hospitals to figure out how to stop the swelling, when the fluid inside really just had to be drained. that was a traumatic experience for little kindergarten Gianna.

• Injury: My Broken Pinky Finger haha
    Earlier in September I also had an ankle injury, couldn't walk for 3 days lol T_T But the doctor was so cute in the ER , he told me "Try to walk to me, don't worry, it's easy you can't resist me I'm a handsome man" :P
    Mmm the sickest... I was hospitalized quite a few times as a kid (very high fevers and infections) , and I had an ear surgery when I was 13

• Aww that doctor was cute haha I'm glad the injury wasn't to bad. And wow how did the surgery go, was it painful?

• Probably when I was 10 (I think) and I had tonsillitis 10 times and pink eye about 20 times. And that was all within a couple months. I was a total wreck that year.

• Nothing really, I have small wrists so they used to get dislocated and scared my mom when i was a kid but now I'm used to it lool

• Broke my foot

• I was hit by a car spent close to 6 months in the hospital.

• I had Meningitis

• Bronchitis, I thought I might break a rib lol

• I had a head cold once.

• When I went to visit my country two years ago. I got sick in the plane and it continued on for a few days until one night the pain increased a lot.

Chest pain or something.

It was terrible while it lasted.

• I've never really been injured

• I had a stomach bug where I threw up so often that I had to get an IV from dehydration. That or pneumonia was probably the worst sickness.

Concussion was probably the worst injury. I was soooo confused at first and had a terrible headache for days.

What Guys Said 16

• my worst injury i fractured every bone in my legs (knees, femurs, and tibia)

• How did that happen?

• Oh wow that's crazy

• yeah. the doctors say that being asleep probably saved my life since my body didn't tense up or go into shock

• Stabbed in the head or long term starvation, I don't know which was worse.

• How did you get stabbed?

• Well she wasn't any better (hence the starvation). I was taken from the home after several years of abuse (its really hard to suggest a kid fell down the stairs when he has clearly been stabbed in the head). But yeah shit happens. Plus I have bragging rights so it all worked out in the end. :D

• Well I'm glad life got better :)

• I have been in a road accident , needed 13 stitches on my right leg.
    But the worst was depression , it was when I was 16-17 , I used broke off contact with everyone, didn't even talk to my parents, lived on 1 meal a day, cut myself regularly , not return to home for days, endless crying but no tears, insomnia, anxiety attacks.
    Literally a nightmare , now when I look back I don't know how I stayed alive those 6 months.

• I had measles when I was 19. I had a fever of 106. The ER doctors were very concerned. They put me on ice.

Strangely, I did not hallucinate or have any diminished faculties.

• I've sprained my ankles several times, broken toes lol amazing my feet still work

• A CVA at 30 Serious surgery, out of work for a year, restarted working before fully healed.

• Broken Ankle and torn Tendons bad deal

• Thanks my friend I feel better now

• I'm glad :)

• High ankle sprain and dislocated finger that left me in a boot and cast for weeks in the 2nd/3rd grade.

• The sickest I ever get is when I get a flareup of my Crohn's disease..

• Probably when I cut my head open and you could see my skull. I had to have 11 stitches, this was like 2012/13 I think.

• How did you do that?

• At school there were fences and gates for courts, and one of the gates was taken off. My friend pushed me as a joke, I went into like a bolt or something sticking out and I hit my head. I didn't even realise until a teacher said something about it.

• When I was 17 I almost died of pneumonia

• Eczema got so bad once I couldn't move without splitting my skin open. Every fold would have a gash in it and bathing in general would burn as bad as boiling acid

• I've cracked my head open a few times, I once threw up 10 times in one day

• I broke my ankle playing football when I was a senior in highschool.

• I don't know about sick but had a kidney stone holy $%&#+@ @#*% it really hurt

• Kidney stones, nothing like trying pass glass shards through a tube all the while driving to the hospital on ice