Do people on GAG only read the bold?

Yes I'm a moron.
No a I'm not a moron.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Most people do only read the bold, when there is a wall of text. If you want them to read the rest, then you have to keep it short. If you had a wall of text that basically had the same message you have now, you would have far more people answering yes.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm no moron.

What Guys Said 4

• only if they're browsing the live feed, most likely.

• Hahaha. I read the description but I'm sure that there are plenty who don't.
    No a I'm not a moron.

• Actually when browsing the live feed the bold is the only thing I DON'T read my eyes gloss over it

• No some however state their question and then the further you read it's a totally different question.

What Girls Said 3

• Nope, I'm not a moron. :P I check more than just the questions. I read the details as well.

• no a I'm not a moron ;p

• Do you mean do some people on GAG only read the questions and not the description> Oh yeah, there are definitely some that do that. I try to read it all. Some are really long, so I skim read those.

No, I am not a moron.