Do you really believe OJ Simpson committed the murders in 1994?

I personally believe he did. Why would he try to escape and evade police if. he was innocent?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell yeah, I think he did it! Especially since I got the full story from a documentary about what he did before, during and after his trial. His actions said it all and so did the evidence. He was just using his acting skills and manipulations in order to be acquitted. Everybody knew he did it, which is why he got 33 years in prison at an elderly age for stealing his own crap. What a cold hearted person.

• I can't believe there were people supprting him back then

• So a fake pretty much

• Pretty much. I can't stand what he did.

Most Helpful Guy

• He did but because his race was the major issue for the police, the prosecution, his defence attorney , the media and race campaigners he literally got away with murder.
    It was same for Micheal Jackson who made out that authorities were after him not because he was a peado but because of his race which may actually be true when you consider the amount of shit coming out about celebrity paedophiles who are white and how Hollywood covered it up for years but a murderer is still a murderer and a peado is still a peado and race shouldn't be an issue.

What Girls Said 8

• Most likely yes, he did. I don't know that I believe that for sure though. The person most likely to murder their divorced spouse is an ex wife or ex husband. It makes logical sense that he did it because the crime was so brutal and vicious as if it wasn't just a senseless, random killing and was more of "a crime of passion". But at the same time, anything can happen. It could have been some crazed obsessed psycho. I don't know. I wasn't there and I didn't know any of them personally.

• Ever since I was young, I remember it being hinted that he was guilty. A part of me still leans towards guilty. He was rich, famous, had rich good lawyers... people get away with a lot.

• Off course he's guilty but money and fame can help you a long way through. I'm glad that this time he's finally locked up. You can't keep on playing your luck otherwise, it will eventually come right back to you.

No one deserves to be beaten and murdered.

• Of course he did.

• Who else wanted Nicole dead?

• i wouldn't know...

• Are we really still talking about it? So what who cares? If the glove doesn't fit you must acquit. That's what happened.

• I dunno. I wasn't even born yet.

What Guys Said 29

• I was in high school for this whole trial, it was appointment television. I even had my mom hit me on my pager in the middle of class when the verdict was read, 1 for guilty, 2 for not guilty. Shit went off in the middle of Government class, and I just yelled out "NOT GUILTY!", and everyone went bananas😂😂😂 I think we were all rooting for him at the time because we were all 16 year old idiots, haha. Seems pretty obvious in hindsight that he did it, but it also seems obvious that Mark Fuhrman and the LAPD were up to some foul shit too. There was also a lot of racial tension involved, and it was right on the heels of Rodney King and the LA riots, so I think everybody was just waiting to see what would happen. Crazy time to be alive, it dominated the news.

• There never was any reasonable doubt.

• The actions of some of the police caused some evidence to be inadmissible and doubt to be cast on more evidence. If the cops had been more "by the book" and honest, it is likely the same evidence would have been enough to convict.

• Ha of course he did, otherwise the live police chase was just pointlessly comical... as well as the payouts. Same with Oscar Pistorius, blatantly paid the family members and ended up with a stupidly short term in prison considering his crime. OJ was even dumb enough to then go on to commit an armed robbery of his own god damn memorabilia! Absolute tit.

• Yes I do think so I have talked to him before at the bank in Miami he lives an 8 min drive from my house. But he's locked up now

• he likely would have been found guilty if the cops didn't tamper with the evidence

• 110%. There is no one else with that jealous rage, the same rare shoes etc.

Just because the bloody glove shrunk after being wet and dried with blood doesn't mean it wasn't his. The fact that he lost the civil trial is damning enough. He got off on the criminal trial due to a botched procecution. Not because he was innocent.

He's scum and he knows it. He never deserved her in the first place.

• Yes, he did in my opinion

• Yes, I believe he did as well. Johnny Cochran was an amazing lawyer lol.

• Yeah he did that shit, but the police force doesn't exactly employ the best and the brightest, so they botched the fuck out of the investigation. He had a lot of money and skilled attorneys. You can steer justice or lack of just the way you want with the right amount of money.

• He wasn't found guilty, therefore no.
    Also, many of you here would already be paying fines or even sit in jail for calling it a fact that he is a murderer, even though he was never convincted as such.
    And I wonder who came up with this "he escapes, he must be guilty" bullshit, must be someone with a IQ below 1. Every normal person would want to escape, especially when you can expect the whole world being so retarded accusing you of things even when you were acquitted.

• He wasn't found guilty? Even most of the jury that acquitted him thought he did it, they just didn't think the evidence submitted proved it beyond a reasonable doubt. FYI what a jury finds doesn't actually have to have any bearing on whether someone committed a crime or not. There have been a lot of people wrongly executed, but I guess by your reasoning they actually must have done it since they were convicted.

• It sounds like you no nothing anout the evidence or even the trial. Yes legally he is not "guilty" however nearly everyone believed he did commit the murder and if they had been on the jury they would have found him guilty. I don't know about Germany but normal people in the United States actually do not try and escape... That looks very bad in trial. How exactly does running help people after the trial and being aquitted? Seriously? Do you expect him to be able to escape across the border? Lol. So in your country if you have an opinion that someone committed a murder and they weren't found guilty you can be fined or thrown in jail. Nice freedom of speech you have there.

• @Doofey Jeez, you are stupid. Connecting escapes to countries. Of course it looks bad in trial, becaus of idiots like you who don't want to understand that no normal person would be willing to stay detained.
      Murder is the illegal act of killing someone, a murderer is who commits that crime. If you claim he is a murderer even though there's not even enough evidence there for your jury system, which just allows people with no clue whatsoever to ruin other people's lives, to convict him and he was acquitted, then what you are doing by calling him a murderer is nothing else but libel and therefore against our penal code.

• He did, it's an obvious fact. But of course, fame + money can get you very far, even innocence for a crime you undoubtedly committed.

• It's irrelevant now. After his more-recent actions a few years back, they told him they were throwing away the key. If his goose weren't cooked back then, it's nice and charred to ashes now.

• Maybe not directly but I am 100% sure he has something to do with it

• Wow! I wasn't expecting this one to come out of the woodwork again. But yes, he was as guilty as hell.

• He practically admitted to doing it so yes.

• Yeah, I think he did. For what its worth, I live in Los Angeles and 95% of the people here think he did.

• He did it. They brought a tv into every classroom so we could watch the verdict.

• Of course.

• He did it or was involved some think his son did it. So either way he's involved

• Yes, of course. The guy is the true definition of a sociopath. I'm glad karma got to him.

• Yes he did it... but it funny most people weren't even born in 1994. Just saying.

• He did it. And she deserved it.

• Because he's narcissistic and throws tantrums. He absolutely killed people

• Yes I do.

• He literally wrote a book on it after he was acquitted to antagonize the prosecution

• I won't know for sure until i find out where Obama was on that night...

I joke, I joke.

• inneedofaname is a whiny idiot who worships OJ.

• Don't know honestly