Just for fun: what's the scariest dream you've ever had?

Had 2 nightmares last night, freaked me out! Lol what are some scary dreams you've had?

Most Helpful Guy

• I had sleep paralysis once. I was woken up by something but I couldn't open my eyes or move. Then I felt myself lifting up off the bed, like I was getting pulled up into the sky. I was freaking the fuck out because I knew I was awake but I couldn't move at all. Then all of a sudden I was able to open my eyes and my face was about a foot and a half away from the ceiling. And in the corner of my eye there was this alien/praying mantis thing staring at me in the corner of my room. Big head and big black eyes. Then all of a sudden I woke up for real and I was back in my bed. I legit thought it was a failed alien abduction until I looked it up on the internet and found that sleep paralysis is pretty normal. The only thing that still scares me is that it's only happened once lol

What Guys Said 4

• Walking with my mom in a big city... suddenly a concrete building falls and crushes us.
    Woke up. Couldn't get it out of my head for a few days. Never forget it.

• One time I had a dream that I was in a park at sunrise with my dog, dad, and 2 friends, and there was a dead deer around us and 3 wolves showed up and started attacking us and my dog... So I said wait I'll be right back im gonna put bandit inside... Then when I came back outside there was 30 people in red hoodies attacking my friends and dad WITH the wolves... And by the time I tried to run toward them they were being eaten by wolves so I turned around and the 30 people in red hoods ran at me and I tried to run in my house and close the door, but they were too quick and the over powered me and rushed through the door... Then I woke up.. Lol scary

• Dang! Lol that IS scary

• In the first one, I crashed my car into a little boy on a bicycle that came out of nowhere, especially weird bc I can't even drive yet I'm 15 lol and in the second one, i was stuck at a store with no more than 10 other strangers bc there was a tornado outside and the cashier told us we needed to run outside and make a dash to our cars so we did and i was blinded by the wind and rain whipping me around and couldn't find my car so I tried to run back inside the store but the tornado destroyed it right before my eyes, then I woke up lol

• Dang hahaha that sounds terrifying , thanks for sharing! Haha

• Ugh that I'm back in high school lol

• Emotionally, one where i killed my father

What Girls Said 0