Just for fun: what's the scariest dream you've ever had?

Had 2 nightmares last night, freaked me out! Lol what are some scary dreams you've had?

0|0
0|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I had sleep paralysis once. I was woken up by something but I couldn't open my eyes or move. Then I felt myself lifting up off the bed, like I was getting pulled up into the sky. I was freaking the fuck out because I knew I was awake but I couldn't move at all. Then all of a sudden I was able to open my eyes and my face was about a foot and a half away from the ceiling. And in the corner of my eye there was this alien/praying mantis thing staring at me in the corner of my room. Big head and big black eyes. Then all of a sudden I woke up for real and I was back in my bed. I legit thought it was a failed alien abduction until I looked it up on the internet and found that sleep paralysis is pretty normal. The only thing that still scares me is that it's only happened once lol

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Walking with my mom in a big city... suddenly a concrete building falls and crushes us.
    Woke up. Couldn't get it out of my head for a few days. Never forget it.

1|0
    0|0
  • One time I had a dream that I was in a park at sunrise with my dog, dad, and 2 friends, and there was a dead deer around us and 3 wolves showed up and started attacking us and my dog... So I said wait I'll be right back im gonna put bandit inside... Then when I came back outside there was 30 people in red hoodies attacking my friends and dad WITH the wolves... And by the time I tried to run toward them they were being eaten by wolves so I turned around and the 30 people in red hoods ran at me and I tried to run in my house and close the door, but they were too quick and the over powered me and rushed through the door... Then I woke up.. Lol scary

1|0
    0|0
    • Dang! Lol that IS scary

• Show All
    • In the first one, I crashed my car into a little boy on a bicycle that came out of nowhere, especially weird bc I can't even drive yet I'm 15 lol and in the second one, i was stuck at a store with no more than 10 other strangers bc there was a tornado outside and the cashier told us we needed to run outside and make a dash to our cars so we did and i was blinded by the wind and rain whipping me around and couldn't find my car so I tried to run back inside the store but the tornado destroyed it right before my eyes, then I woke up lol

• Dang hahaha that sounds terrifying , thanks for sharing! Haha

• Ugh that I'm back in high school lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Emotionally, one where i killed my father

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.