Why haven't I gotten his letter?

So my bestfriend is in bootcamp for the army and he wants me to write him letters and go to his ceremony and graduation with his family... I get it he's busy and family always comes first. Friday afternoon he facetimed me but told me he will call me back but he didn't. Which sucks. I was gonna ask if he's been getting my letters cause I sent him 4 letters. His mom said she's sent him letters and has recieved and that it takes 2-3 days for him to get them. He's not far from home.. Well sorta. But I've sent him 4 letters and I've gotten nothing back. I don't know if this other girl has gotten anything back cause I don't like her but I know his mom has and we talk about him a lot. I live in apartments and have written my address correctly on all of them. I'm just worried that it's either A he put the wrong address or B the mail people are getting it mixed up. Those letters are so important to both me and him. Has anyone else dealt with this? Or am I the only one that goes through mini panic attacks everytime I go check the mail?

0|0
1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• How long has he been gone for? They can't write letters for a few weeks in the beginning. Letters and phone calls can be seen as a privilege and if someone messes up, it can ruin it for everyone.

0|0
    0|0
    • Since the 5th of January. He facetimed me for a minute of Friday and told me he would call me back but I'm guessing he couldn't. Gotta fit me his mom and another of his friends in some how.

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!