Do u look the same in the mirror?

i look pretty good in the mirror
but in the photo, i look fat a*
im so concerned about this that i ask people if im ugly, seriously they werent just kidding
they say no ur pretty!
some people say i look way better in person,
some people say i look better in the photo (wth-_-)
and some say theyre (mirror and photo) the same!!
nonsense! How could i be pretty if i look same as my photo?
it's like i dont know how i really look.
how do i really look?

Most Helpful Guy

• I definitely look soooo much better in the mirror!
    But first I have to say, "Mirror, mirror, on the wall..."

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't compare mirror to photos. To look good in a photo will require more effort as you as need the right lightning and angle. The wrong angle will change your features completely. Therefor you can trust the mirror more. Especially when it comes to selfies. Selfies isn't a accurate way to determine your looks.

What Guys Said 8

• Because the photo is a moment in time you can examine and see everything. You look in the mirror for brief minute.

• I think I look good in the mirror and get compliments from time to time, but I think I look terrible in pictures :( It would have helped if you would have posted a pic..

• If you really want to see what you look like, use a good camera outside of arms length or use an angled mirror.

• No loo, I think I look equally ugly in mirrors and photos xD

• I have no clue. Studies show that people tend to think they're more good looking than they actually are though.

• In HAWT pix u gotta take several to get a good one so i'd say mirror is the true reflections of urself.

• I don't know I look weird and ugly in the mirror and I have NO female showing interest in me anyway. So maybe I look same in the mirror as I am in real.

• Yeah I know the feeling, depends on lighting too but I think I look better in the mirror than in a photo but have no idea if I look that way in person

What Girls Said 11

• i feel like i look better in the mirror than in photos as well, but that's just me.

• I look better in the mirror :) and in person I suppose :) I am not very photogenic tbh :P

• My forehead tattoo is reversed.

• I feel like my face looks good in the mirror but bad in photos and that my body looks bad in the mirror but good in photos haha. It's really annoying.

• I look good in both
    just sayin'...:P

• I have no idea and it drives me insane.

• Same thing happens to me it's annoying.

• Not sure, but I know that I never look good in pictures... Usually my reflection on a blank computer screen is when I look best lol

• when you see other people's pictures... do they look the same as in person?

• Some people do, some people dont.

• No, I don't. I prefer my mirror reflection than my photos. I have been told I look better in person than in photos.

• When we look at ourselves in the picture, we tend to notice our flaws, but while we check ourselves out in the mirror, we tend to look the whole thing. Not sure why.