Do you sometimes think what the person you're going to marry is doing right now?

I know most of us haven't met that person yet. They could be anywhere. They could be on G@G, answering questions. They could be at your local grocery store, buying food for dinner. What if you already saw them on the street. isn't that mindfuckinly awesome?

What if the person you're going to marry is a famous celebtrity? What if you already read about them in the news?

There are so many ways your life can go. So many possibilities. So many outcomes. Am I the only one who is excited about the future?
What do you think the person you're going to marry is doing right now?

Most Helpful Girl

• Thinking him and his girl will last forever, awwww how cute right? They're prob sharing french fries&milkshake's, taking bae-cation's, 69'ing and shhh. Until I show up like...

www.google.com/search

😏😏 so I'm not worried I'll see you in a few year's whoever you are bae!

Most Helpful Guy

• I suppose we all daydream a little - Mine ( Her looking around her padded cell jk )

What Girls Said 16

• Mostly like at school. haha!

• Mine is currently sitting in class I think, or at least almost to the building.

• As if I don't think about the future enough... haha. It is fun to look about, though. :)

Just don't tackle her that hard by the way. 😜

• Mmm I would say he's probably in college, but it also depends on where he lives (timezone). But I'm wondering how he looks like the most :P
    But it's funny I usually ask myself the same Question haha

• They don't exist because I'm never getting marrrrriiiieeeedddd.

• Spending time with another girl.

• That's always something cool to think about! lol

• Camping, travelling, exploring a jungle.. U know.. Doing something cool😛lol

• Looks like he's getting body slammed over and over in a GIF...

• You can do better than Hawkeye girl. I am talking Thor, Iron Man, and even Loki.

• gets old*

• Haha! Trade her in for a new model eh?

She's a pretty girl for sure.

• I do wonder that sometimes. But then I remember I'm never gonna get married and then I chill. lol

• Dang it, I was going to ask this question. But in a little different way. Now I have to wait. Thanks.

But to answer this question, yes. Sometimes. Not very often but once in a blue moon I think "hmm I know nothing is for certain, but I plan on getting married someday so if that's going to happen he has to be out there right now doing something. Where is he? Has he ever wondered where I am?"

(I have to put the uncertainty disclaimer at the beginning because sometimes I lack faith)

• XD how was I supposed to know what's going inside your head.

What if he isn't born yet :D you look like you'd make an excellent cougar ;)

• I said "you would make an excellent cougar", I didn't say that you are one now lol

Is there a team called " the dragons"? That would be really badass. Or the gorilas :O OR the army ants xD I heard this joke on the big bang theory xD apparently the ant is the fiercest animal because gram for gram no animal exceeds it's relative fighting strenght. Fierce.

• fair enough on the cougar point.

Gorillas are my favorite animals. I'd have to go to that school if that was the case. And you're right. Ants are pretty fierce.

• I DONT WANT TO GET MARRY BABY! <3

ahahahaa

• No ones asking you baby. Ill be negotiating with your dad :D

• aww! :*

my dad is no longer with me, but you can negotiate with my mom if you want :P
      BUT you'll lose :P

• Yeah, he's probably sleeping.

• Meh, sometimes

• awwwwwww yea lol

i hope its something productive lol

• He's prob eating breakfast. My baby ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

• hahaha thats awesome! What do you think he's having?

• I don't know, I hope something good. I'd make him heart shaped pancakes... 💛💙💜💚❤️

Feelin' the love?

• awwww :D

yeah I am in a weird mood lol

What Guys Said 10

• On occasion yea I do wonder. But some times I feel like they are either nonexistent or died in an accident :/

• Maybe she's still in middle school and right now she's doing a geometry exam :D maybe thats why you haven't met her :P not cause she got hit by a bus lol

• Yeah i think about that. Not the one i will marry, but the one that i may eventually share part of my life.

I wonder what' she's eating right now... BETTER BE AN ORANGE

• i used to when i would have been open to the idea of marriage.

• Kinda of, yeah.

• so I was constantly visited by such thoughts. I try on the image of the bride nak all the girls that I come across.

• I had to have this thought when I was younger , but I don't really think of it much these days

• All the time. I wonder who she is? what she is doing? what she does for a living? How would I meet her? Stuff like that

• I think she saw into the future and hung herself

• Most likely another guy is nailing her.

• If I were to marry a celebrity I would make a prenuptial agreement followed with a quick divorce. Other than a celebrity, I would never marry because marriage is pointless