What nightmares have you experienced?

Since adulthood, my dreams have become progressively more boring. Tonight I seem to be making up for lost times, as I just experienced three nightmares in a row. I can't remember the other two, but the last one was where I was driving at night and suddenly all the lights went out. A total blackout. Somehow I realized all of humanity suddenly disappeared (like The Quiet Earth). I woke up very anxious and afraid.

So tell me about your nightmares and/or wild dreams.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had really bad nightmares before, and im very young but im used to it, but i think the scariest was this

I was tied up naked to a pole in a dark room, i couldn't see anything, but then a guy started to form, i couldn't really see his face, but i knew him for some reason. (This dream was a reoccurring dream for about a week) he came up to me, and said 'hello my angel' i looked at him like i wanted to kill him. I really did. He then came closer and started massaging my breast. He kissed be, but i bit him and when he backed off i spit in his face. Then he says ill pay for that. (This one is the last night, normally i dont bite him or spit at him, he just does whats about to happen) then these weird robot looking spiders (there were alot) started crawling on me, they had spikes on the bottom of them, and they would sit on my body piercing my skin, and the guy would walk away laughing and i would be screaming and i woke up screaming.

Most Helpful Guy

• That is cool (not the nightmares) but the fact you said about dreams getting boring as I am getting older my dreams are becoming dull as dishwater, I thought it was just me. I digress a few years ago I was on medication that had the side effect of giving me savage nightmares. It was nearly always the same one suffocation usually plastic over the face but another side effect was the kick out time of the dream was much longer which made it much more frightening like literally for a couple of seconds after I woke I would always think it was still happening.

What Girls Said 4

• I have a meeting in a hotel with a guy who's paying $1000 to fuck me. I open the door and it's you Blue Max. I scream and them awake thank God it's not true

• I have a dream where my ex boyfriend holds me down and forces me to have sex with him. When it's finally over he hangs me naked upside down from the ceiling and cuts my stomach open, all while filming it. Have it (or one similar) almost every other night...

• I had a dream where the fox from Dora the explorer had a knife and went on a rampage. He killed Dora, the iguana, the little blue bull, my entire family. I was hiding with boots.

• I had this dream that my next door neighbor climbed in my bedroom window and forced my to have sex with him. It seemed so real and I woke up totally freaked out.

What Guys Said 3

• Im not sure if this counts as a nightmare but the worst is when Im partially awake but can't move. I think its called sleep paralysis.

Otherwise I normally forget most lf my dreams so I dont have any nightmares to share.

• here's a good one: www.eastoftheweb.com/.../PitPen.shtml
    Nice dreams!

• The most scariest dream I had was a zombie apocalypse.