What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?

My first thought is my girlfriend, I thinking about her , is she ok, dose she sleep well, something like that, then I thinking about my job and breakfast. What about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend of course. I was very late getting up today tho

• Yay, we both very import for each other and you won't always woke up late like this , instead you always woke up early.

• 💙💚 yes we are.
      Ya just to ill, to be getting up early

Most Helpful Guy

• I was in a dream where I went to a local schools annual fun fair, behind that ruins of an ancient school existed from the time of ancient kings approximately 500-600yrs old. On which the renovated new school was made, event was pretty boring, so me and 2 of my best friend decided to stroll around and left to enter the restricted area of ruins behind the schools, and as we were messing around we started practicing flying kick on a ruin wall, and a stone block fell which was part of wall, the inside side of block contained a sanskrit manuscript, a puzzle we decided to solve which gave us a set of digits, we didn't know what to do with those digits but on looking to the place from where a the block fell there were a set of levers and on settings up a combination we we heard a crashing sound in ground at a distant, which was part of the ruins of library, on reaching there we realized that a wall gave us a way to underground chambers, on stepping down, it's had a weird stench, on clicking on our smartphone to lighten the area, it all glittered like gold.
    And my friend say, so it's fucking true, that rich ass king made this school his last base when British army took over our nation, and here Was his treasury, he hid it well, the room was pretty huge and between it in pile of open boxes of copper. Filled with gold coins from his Era and among them were expensive royal jewelry... We filled some in our pocket We freaked out, trust me none of us was that good person so we decided that for now let's go back to surface pull the level lock the door put the block back in its place, leave the spot and make preparation, cause Next night We will rob that place, it's belonged to the king and now it should belong to his people (Us).
    We recruited 2 more friends!.. One to climb the tree and keep scouting to see if the night guards show up or notice our disturbance and one to drive...
    We reached at night and the stuff was fucking heavy,
    We brought one of the friends huge loading truck filled with lots of jute bags, we used anesthesia to knock off the guards for few hrs, we were using night vision goggles no flashlight, we started loading loaded half of the truck and we're exhausted like shit, but we didn't stop, we pumped up ourself with red bull and kept going, until we loaded the last coin.. And golden helmets and armours and necklaces..

• As I came up with last bag a friend shouted my name! And I was like who the fuck is shouting my name, guards will wake up. . They said we didn't, I again heard the voice, it was coming from sky and 3 time I paid attention!.. It said " Nikhil fucking wake up, I need your assistance."
      And that was it, I went from the riches onto the rags in few moments, so I was like God my life is fucked up! Then I woke up and my second conscious thought was, I need to make it to the washroom without anyone noticing the bulge in my pajama, I got a huge Boner to handle and get my life of rags started with
      .

What Girls Said 28

• Mine was, "I have to be at work in 4 hours which means I have to leave in 2 hours which means I can't go back to bed."

• But if you sleep early why you thinking about go to bed agian, unless you need sleep more!

• That's tough man, what job do you do?
      you should sleep more when you got off form work.

• Security. 12 hour shifts.

• I woke up and my two thoughts were
    "Holy fuck I'm hungover"
    And
    " that was some pretty good sex I had last night from the guy I hooked up with "

• MAKE-UP!

• "I can't believe this list is awake after not going to sleep until 4am" was my first thought at 8am this morning.

• Let's see what's happening in Gagestan

• Thats sweet that you were thinking of her at first.

My first thought was that I was glad I didn't have to go to work today, and then I went back to bed :).

• I always thinking about her at first, actually every morning and night. and thank you for saying that.

That's good for you, no school is one of the best thing ever and second thing is sleeping.😊

• You can sleep in the class😂

• and i do, it's not intentional tho XD

• "I hate mornings"
    "When did my son and the cat sneak in"
    "I have to pee"
    "Did... Message me"

• My boyfriend 💕 I can't stop thinking about him no matter how busy I get XD

• My boyfriend. How badly I wish I was waking up next to him.

• Awww your boyfriend is a lucky guy, you two not live toghter?

• Nope. I'm finishing college and he is working in another state.

• Go to his state meet him, then you can sleep with him.

• Aww that is sweet. I would love someone to care about me, and think of me when they woke up on a morning :)

My first thought was - "I wonder if it is still snowing outside"

• I don't think in the morning 😂

• I gotta pee. lol hahaha

• my son is a gentleman.

my first thought was to call someone

• "Ugh I have school tomorrow 😔"

• Why did I have a dream about being pregnant

• My first thought was "what the f- CRAMMMPPPZZZZ"...

• "fuck i have to go to class :("

• "Why is someone knocking on the door while I'm still in bed sleeping? If they aren't bringing me pizza, d*ck, money or unbelievable good news, there will be hell to pay!"

• I gotta pee.

• My thinking was shit i really dont want to get up and go to school to work on my project. I was like 2 hours late and pressed the snooze button like 10 times. I hate morning sooo much. Hate it😩

• My first thought was my boyfriend and how bad my dream was with him in it 😲 But other than that nothing much

• I randomly woke up around 2 am and I just thought oh my god I wish I was asleep.

• Wtf did I dream about?

• "What the hell time did I fall asleep?"

• "Wake up...

Just a little bit more..😴😴😴

Oh no!

• i have to pee.

• "I don't want school tomorrow"

• "Damn I am not on holidays, it was just a dream *
    ok joke aside, I though about the guy I care about and now nice would be if he knew how much I love him... because I haven't told him yet

What Guys Said 20

• I had to get up early so my first thought I am afraid was " *&%$ time to get ^%$(*&^ up "

• Thank you Jesus for giving me another day!

• My first thought every morning is like.. "Kill me please"
    At least that way I could sleep more :P

• 😂When you woke up just take sleeping pills, then you can sleep again.💤

• Lol if I was on holidays, I would had just hibernated.

• "Boner".

5 min. of the morning, every morning.

• "damn I'm sick"

• "Don't log into gag today. you'll fucking regret it."

• My first thought was probably something like "Wow ! Holidays really feel good at that period of the day" lol

• "Good morning, sky" I can see the sky from a window in my bedroom.

• My first thought was that i have to finish reading the stacks of research papers i was supposed to get through today... i think i need a break hehe

• crap the dog has to go out side. and it only 4 am.

• I was thinking about some war for some odd reason...

• My girlfriends coming over at 10, so shit that's in an hours time. Followed by thoughts about the sex we'll probably end up having once she's here.

• The first thing I thought about was "I hope today is a good day."

Turned out good as I expected haha.

• I also thought about how my girlfriend is doing

• Shit!!, Friday's too far :'(

• Ugggghhh I want to go back to sleep :(

• fuck this shit

• Actually I don't think anything at all... I just go to pee automatically... it comes on its own...

• Your mom

• Homework, food, and computer activities like GAG. (I woke up at 12 pm lol)

• Lmao, Why woke up so late? Dd you often stay up late?

• I usually wake up at 5 am for school (my school is like 16 miles away from my house) but I'm on break right now and I slept at 12 am.