GAGers, state your state! Where are you from and what is the weather like right now?

I recently signed up for this site and I'm starting to get familiar with some of the users here.

I'll start off... I'm from New York and it's cold, dreary, and overcast right now.

Where are you from and what is the weather like right now?

I forgot that we have users from around the world. My apologies :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Texas girl. And its like 80 degrees out. Nice and sunny with a little breeze. It feels nice.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 32

• I'm not in the USA, I'm in Ontario, Canada and in my area it's -4 C which is 24 F. Balmy compared to the weekend when it was close to -30 C outside.

• I'm sure you're used to much colder temps than that!

• That's cool. Heard the Maple Leafs got a new logo. Lol.

• Yes they did.

• I don't live in the states. Right now, in England, it's pretty freezing.

• I'm in Virginia. It's currently cold and snowing right now :/

• Break out your shovel!

• haha yeah, I live on a farm. And oh okay, awesome :) lol

• Just like Brock Lesnar! Lol!

• I'm in PA and it's currently cold as hell with snow on the horizon.

• I'm in MA and it's cloudy and around 15 degrees. But it's twice as warm as it was yesterday so there's that.

• I make the ILLIestNOIS && It's colder than a young b****es heart out here💙💨 It once snow stormed and thunder stormed in the same day with a windchill of like -40... but uhhhhh Elsa can let it go elsewhere but here.

• Thundersnow? Noice!

• Chicago and New york are similar so one day u will lol. We're (Chicagoan's) are a little more immune to the cold, but that day screwed us up big time. I didn't even see crazy non melaninated people jogging as usual in the snow that day... that's when knew... we were f***ed up😂😂😂

• Omit are* lol

• <--From: ~*OuterSpace*~! ~In The Sixth Planet. & the weather is pretty cool. www.websleuths.com/.../coldcase.gif

• Snowing in DC like crazy here.

• I'm in Maryland, and it's snowing again here. :(

• It's starting to snow up here too.

By the way, Maryland blue crabs are the best!

• You're so missing out! Tsk. Tsk. Sometimes, I'll slurp all of that goopy stuff because it's so yummy :d

• 😷😥 To each his own. Haha.

• Michigan. 26.2 degrees Fahrenheit

• Paris. It's cold, windy, and grey.

• I'm in school in East Tennessee. It was freezing rain and nasty on the walk to class. Yucky cold grey day but not cold enough to snow.

• Be thankful that it's not snowing!

• Bah. I prefer rain to snow. You don't have to shovel rain :)

• I don't have to shovel snow either haha. It never lasts more than a day or two tops. It's not like we get feet of it.

• I'm not from the States. Ontario Canada at the moment it's a nice 19 F with snow. The last few days it was a cold as -40 a few mornings.

• Yikes! I don't know how you guys can live there!

• I'm sure it's nice there during the spring and summer.

• Yes it is fall is very nice also.

• I'm in PA. It's currently snowy and cold. Great day for hot chocolate and a great book!

• Indiana, its kinda cold and snowy here.

• I'm from beautiful Texas and the weather is so beautiful right because it's sunny (90F) and I love the sun ☀️💕

• Iowa.
    Super cold and lots of snow on the ground.

• Utah. And it's freezing cold and we have an inversion. I could cry! 😭 sunshine come back to me!

• i am from minnesota i heard it's snowing and they're desperate for spring.
    i live in egypt rn and it's like upper 70s, getting really warm. winter is over

• That's cool! I'm from NJ but was raised in Egypt. If you ever need any help or have any questions about Egypt don't hesitate to ask me. I hope you enjoy your stay there!

• New Zealand. Windy slightly over cast. Finally cooling down to a nice temperature.

• Snow everywhere here in New York

• it's really cold and windy in tokyo

• Washington state. 61°F and it's partly cloudy.

• New Mexico. Sunny and hoooottttttttt 😪

• Illinois.
    Its fucking cold
    and snowy

• From England, sunny right now

• PA... its freezing and icy/snowy outside

• Pennsylvania is a made up state to confuse foreigners. I don't think it actually exists on a map. Or is PA Philadelphia? I think that's made up too come to think of it? Of course, aside from being a brand of cheese. Maybe 'Phily' isn't a state though.

• You're not that far away from me, Emily. I hope the ice & snow stays down there ;)

• Southern California and it's sunny and hot

• I was actually in the Gas Lamp district in San Diego a month ago. I miss the weather there :(

• Yeah we love are sunny almost everyday weather here in Cali

• Massachusetts, lots of snow and freezing

• NY and Snowing. YAY

• More from Girls
    2

What Guys Said 26

• I am from Dublin, Ireland - It is about 2 or 3 degrees centigrade, it just got dark and it is a bit wet but when isn't it wet in Ireland, our next dry day I think is around June 17th (sorry I forgot to add June 17th, 2017).

• Mash and bangers FTW!

by the way, you're one of the familiar users that I was referring too.

• That is cool - By the way bangers and mash more an English dish - Ireland would be more bacon and cabbage, spring lamb or irish stew.

• That sounds delish!

• Kyoto - Japan, it's 2AM, raining and I should probably go to bed
    but as per usual I'm probably going to take a walk instead.. ^.~

• I live in utah right now. Weather is alright, its 42 degrees Farenheit atm, just autumn weather really

• Autumn weather is sexy for a sexy beast like you. Once again, #NoHomo Lol!

• More true words have never been spoken!
      Brb replacing screenshot of your comment for a page in the Bible lol

• most of the girls are getting fucked with snow lol

sunny with beach breeze here baby

• I am near Los Angles, California.

It has been in the 80s over the weekend. Far too warm for the winter. I wish the rains would return. My state desperately needs it.

• I'm from Latvia and it's a fall like weather here. Pretty much bo snow.

• OMG! I'm a huge Knicks fan and all I can say is... thank you for Kristaps Porzingis :) :) :)

• Sometimes I get the feeling that foreigners know him better than even we do. Was he the hokey player or badketball?

• You seriously don't know who he is? He's a 7'3" rookie for the New York Knicks (basketball). Don't worry, the rest of the world will know who he is soon. He's gonna put Liepāja, Latvia on the map!

• From Belgium.
    Soft Winter this year, it was even sunny today. No frost.

• Here in the Land of Fruits and Nuts, there is a week's sunny respite from the normal winter rainstorms. No objection to the rain however, we need it badly.

• I'm in southern California, where it's currently 82F/28C. It's way too hot for mid-February.

• I'm in Utah and it's overcast but warm (for here) like in the low 50's

• Hanging in New Zealand.
    Fricking hot yea.

• It's pretty cold in England right now but not too bad. It's forecasted to snow on Wednesday and Thursday.

• Alabama, Its colder than usual here but suns still out guns still out

• new jersey and snowing. at least it's not like yesterday. it was fucking 5...

• Kansas

• illinois and for the weather its to cold

• Kansas and it's in the 50's and sunny.

• Virginia
    We got a few inches of snow this morning and now it's just freezing rain.

• Melbourne, Australia- dark- it is 530am

• Egypt, but the weather is really cool now sunny and warm

• from Luxembourg... shitty weather and 1°C (33.8°F)

• I live in Miami

• I heard that there's a lot of homeless people there. Is that true?

• I'm from Merseyside in England.

It is sunny but freezing!

• The Netherlands, sun is shinning but its colddd.

• Florida, overcast and 70

• Reykjavik in Iceland and it's pissing rain

• Really? Have you tried Hakaarl?

• Hahahaha, sorry - saw that the correct English word for the fish is not "Ray" but "Skate", which is actually very similar to it's Icelandic name which is Skata. Many restaurants advertise, just before the 23rd, "Skötuveisla" which literally means feast of the skate

• That's awesome! I would love to try all of that! From what I hear, most Icelanders aren't as brave as you (especially those your age).