All these recent earthquakes are causing me horrible anxiety, how to cope?

I live in Pakistan and been experiencing many earthquakes as most of you heard, but its so scary for me even if a truck or a motorbike Goes buy i jump out of my seat with a constant heartbeat, i even go on Google to see if There are earthquakes happening anywere around the world, but when i do see information i can't sleep the Whole night,...

and another thing people keep saying its the end of the world and This and that This freaks me out even MORE!! You know like the movie 2012 shit... but since im muslim people in my country keep saying its the end and its sharing the shit out of me...

What Guys Said 3

• Pakistan is very close to one of the largest tectonic fault line. That means earthquakes are very likely to occur often. Small quakes are good. They help release energy. If there aren't any the chance of a very big one is much higher. It is not the end of the world. Besides what are you afraid of? Dying? Come on, do you honestly want to live long enough to see yourself turn into mummy?

• Are there even any structures there that could fall over?

• Try to keep yourself busy with other stuff, get noise cancelling headphones to block out sound.

What Girls Said 0