What do you think of tall girls?

Im 1.71 cm (5 6') and I want to know what you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• They're just like any other girl. Just don't plan on wearing large heels though lol.

• Lol ok

• I'm 5'9 and I wear 5 inch heels. Nothing wrong with wearing higher inch heels. Just because someone thinks it would be weird for a tall girl to wear 5 inch heels and higher doesn't meant she can. She can do what she wants. And they don't like it prove them wrong. Super models are tall and wear 5 inches and higher. no one says ooh she is tall. They say she is beautiful so if you want to wear heels wear them and don't let nobody tell you you are tall to

• @rsstanford I never said tall girls couldn't be beautiful. I meant that I would prefer to date a girl who isn't taller than me.

Most Helpful Girl

• 5"6 isn't actually THAT tall... I think it's probably around the perfect height for a girl, as you're shorter than most guys but still not a midget. Anyway, I think tall girls (provided that they are slim as well) can look way more elegant and graceful than their shorter counterparts. Also, clothes tend to hang better on them, hence why models are tall.

What Guys Said 21

• I thought that was just average range lol... I like the height

• I like that height, tall to me for a girl is 5'9" and up

• I have a height requirement for girls, 5'5 and shorter.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...8f5ae9b708.jpg

• i was just kidding, you aren't that tall, 5'5 is avg height for a woman. and height really doesn't matter that much to guys anyway.

• I prefer that height actually. Its taller than the average girl but still shorter than me.

• That is nice, taller the better not more taller then me I am 180 cms I am good with even a women of 185 cms.

• I personally like tall girls so much. Because I'm tall.

• Lots of them are attractive but I am not overly tall at 5'10" so normally tall girls would never go for me... no matter how charming or sweet I am LOL

• Its not that tall. They are good

• 5'6 is tall?

• I think I like tall girls.

• That's kinda short actually.
    I prefer 1.75 m - 1.8 m (5 feet 9 inches - 5 feet 11 inches)

• I'm 6'5" myself so if she's tall that's nice. and can't say no to long legs :P

• What a coincidence iam looking for a tall girl to flirt with as iam 1.90 cm I just love tall girl , and u just out of no where came out , so u deserve a huge hug and a tall hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

• I love tall girls. Nothing wrong with being tall at all.

• LOL that isn't very tall tbh ! The girl i am talking to is that height actually :D

• I don't care about how tall someone is, if they'e pretty and an aweosme person

• Short girls
    Tall girls

Any girls lol I'll take em all

• Nothing wrong with being tall.

• Sweetie, you're not tall.

• I like them. I also like short girls and girls that are average height.

• 1.71 = 5'7" mostly not 5'6"...

And yeah it's a good height for a chick...

• I Googled it and it said 5 6 but still is tall i think

• 5.6' NOT 5'6"... it's different...

5.6' =5.6 feet...
      5'6" = 5 feet and 6 inches...

1 inch = 2.54 cm...

• We dont use feet here so I think it's ok to do a little mistake 😜

What Girls Said 12

• 5ft6 isn't even tall, it's slightly above average.

• From where I live, 5'6'' is average on a woman, while 5'7'' is just slightly above, and 5'4'' is slightly below. Most of my female friends are around 5'5'' or 5'6''. Now my little sister is tall, standing at 5'9.5''. I think tall girls are great, just as awesome as short girls.

• You're average height for a girl. Most guys seem to prefer that over tall women TBH.

• You're 5'7

• I Googled it and it said 5 6 but anyway is it too tall?

• Nope, it's perfect and slightly above average

• 5'6 is more like 167-168 cm though. That's not really that tall, you come to Scandinavia and you'll feel short sometimes.

• ain't standing next to them :/

• 5'6" is not tall. Where are you from?

• Actually it's 5'6.98" I Googled it again and it turned out im a 5'7". And im Greek but I don't know what this have to do right now 😅

• 5'6 is not tall at all. I'm 5 '11 so you're definitely an average height.

• That's not too tall.

• I'm jealous

• I'm also 5'6. It isn't too tall for a girl. You can still rock the heels!!! :)

• 5'6 is above average. 5'4 is the average height of American women. It's a great height.