Is this a ghost?

Hi, so I usually talk on Skype with my friends and about 6 months ago my friend started hearing strange noices when I'm gone (sometimes). Things like breathing in my mic and someone typing and pressing enter.
And then one day not to long ago I talked to another friend. While I went of to eat she heard the same things, typing and breathing.. I had never told her about what had happend in the past and it's staring to freak me and my friends out! They tell me the exact same things.. Breathing and typing...
And then a couple of days ago, my character in a game started moving while I was away.. my friends saw me and watched as a spunn around in circles.. What do you think this is? I am staring to get a bit freaked out..

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Do you have a pet in your house?
    2. Not intending to patronize or falsify anything here but there are good chances that your computer and webcam may be hacked / spyware etc? I'd say get those checked first please, it's not uncommon for spooks to hit up on girl's computers :)

• I do have pets, but they can't walk on my keyboard like that..
      + My dad usually checks my computer so that it's not hacked..

• I sure think you should let your dad in on this one. Maybe he can get on his computer and Skype with you. Let him judge and decide on this - the best I'd say on all counts :)

Further, he's the one that's most concerned about you, loves you and is closest to you even in terms of physical distance. Let him into this so that he knows & is able to sort it out for you whether it's a technical thing or a supernatural - I'm serious :) I'd never ignore or belittle anything my daughter tells me but probe all angles for her :) <3

• Thank you GAG for choosing my opinion as the MHO <3 I'm honored :) your kind gestures stand wholly & truly appreciated :)

What Guys Said 7

• To me this sounds more like you could have been hacked or something instead of any apparition haunting.

• Just watch the movie "Unfriended", it'll explain everything.

• Okay!
    Can't say exactly tbh
    Maybe it's been hacked but I ain't sure about that breathing sound 😶 !

• Perhaps someone hacked your computer.

• I dont Think so.. I mean my computer has a lot on protection on it so, I don't know

• go download malware bites, and run it. free malware detection,

www.malwarebytes.org/.../

dl free ver, run it. test to see if you've got any keyloggers itll find it,

hopefully you have AVG - I'd recommend doing a full entire scan just to see if there's anything lurking - run both.

if you can't run the scans either, then you could be having a problem (with a keylogger, they could potentially stop you if they see you're trying to get rid of them ).

• Yes it was 👻👻

• more like a demon. ghosts dont exist.

• Have any siblings? If no then it's either someone hacked you OR your friends just playing pranks on you... Believe me, ghosts do not exist and even if they did, I don't believe they would be able to use a PC.

• No, just some older ones but they never touch my computer

What Girls Said 0