Selling ovules?

I don't wanna have kids and this is my way to avoid it.

Anyone with this experience? How much does it hurt?

I wanna sell them when I'm 18.

And if I feel like having kids... I can just adopt them, right? (I know it's not easy)

Update lol

Most Helpful Guy

• as a husband of someone who had to have both ovaries removed for medical reason. i would suggest you thing about it again. with out them there are a lot of negative changes when you dont have them.
    here is a web site read the posts of the ladys and what they go threw.
    http://www.hystersisters.com/

Most Helpful Girl

• Even if you donate ovules, you still are going to be fertile. The procedure to sell the eggs involves an stimulation of your uterus, which cause you to produce much more than one egg (normally women only have one egg a month). You'll donate, a dozen (guessing), it depends on how you react to the medicine. They pay very well, but usually the have restrict rules about the donors. They want people with study, without any diseases, healthy genealogical tree... You don't choose to donate, they choose you. You have THOUSANDS of eggs, you still can bare a child after donating eggs. The same principle of sperm - kinda. And the procedures don't hurt as far as I know.

• Oh lol someone told me it affects my fertility.

Now I know. Guess I gotta find another way to avoid kids.

• If I was you I would get checked, because all methods have restrictions. I, for instance have polycystic ovary syndrome, which is common, but my gyno did not let me put an IUD because of it. Best of luck! :)

• Thanks for your advice!

What Guys Said 10

• Unless you sell all of them, you can still have kids. But I've heard you get lots of money for them. Also, happy birthday from your No┬░1 stalker, yours truly!

• I don't think it works that way: unexpected ovulations can and will still happen.
    If you really don't want children and you're sure your husband won't want them either, the simple way is to have him get a vasectomy.

• Will wait a minute Amy. I think you're jumping the gun here you're way too young to be making a permanent decision like that. Some people are notorious for making decisions that they feel in the moment but then later on regretting once they change their mind when they get older. I know you feel this strongly now but how do you know how you're going to fill in 10 or 15 years from now? I suggest taking birth control to prevent a pregnancy and then when you're older you can still make that choice

• 😂😂 there is no limit to number of ovals you can sell, every month you can sell 1 ova, while every day I can sell 10 billion sperms.

Amy it won't change your fertility! You will still be fertile... Your best chance is to use contraception

• I have no clue 😛

• i don't know if they do that

• If you sell them the government might make you pay child support due to new laws.

• Or you can just rescue puppies like i do :)

• What the hell Amy?

• Is there anything similar for guys? I don't wanna have kids either.,... but I'd definitely not sell ma balls since I won't be able to fuck if I do...

But if u don't wanna have kids and yer sure about it... it's a chance dat shall not be missed...

• I'll find another way because apparently it's not gonna work, I can still have kids after donating them.

I can only think about vasectomy :/ not sure about other ways.

• *young

• Nah I always use condom anyway... but fuck it I wish I could make money out of it...

What Girls Said 6

• Amy I know you don't want to have kids now but you may later on (you may also not) I would say wait until your thirties before you do anything to try and get rid of your fertility.

• I know the feeling sister!

• That won't prevent you from having an accidental pregnancy. You have like millions of eggs lol

You could try IUDs or getting your tubes tied but plain ol pills and condoms should do the trick

• Your only 17, you may change your mind many times in the next 10 years

• I don't know... if you're really sure you don't want them... you might regret it when you're older though, you never know if you'll change your mind and people usually want what they can't have

• You can't sell your ovaries.. You can donate your eggs or become a surrogate mother but that's pretty much it.

• Sorry misread it as ovaries.. Anyways the ovules you can donate but it won't make you infertile.