How do I differentiate a smart man from a dumb man?

0|0
2|12

Most Helpful Guy

• A smart man has worthwhile goals and achieves them. He is satisfied with how his life is going. There is no other definition of smart that makes any sense. It doesn't matter what you can do, how clever you can be is you can't formulate good objectives and get what you want from life.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Talking about smart is like talking about how many colours there are in the world. It's a difficult, broad topic. I assume he just knows what he wants in his life, and is trying to achieve that goal, wanting to do well in life

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Books. If he's well read, he's likely more intelligent. Intelligence isn't the only important thing though. He also needs the good sense to know how to use that intelligence. A smart man can lack sense and be as useful as a dumb man. It's all about the critical thinking and problem solving skills. Intelligence can be faked to a degree, or be restricted to a very specific set of topics. Just be sure you know what kind of intelligence you're looking for.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smart comes in many forms. If you mean intellectual smart, ask him what his hobbies or interests are. If the topics included something intellectual, talk to him about it and even if you didn't know much about him, you'll be able to sense bullshit if he's lying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to him maybe?

0|1
    0|0
  • If you're not smart yourself, you can't.

1|1
    0|0
  • He isn't a feminist...
    filler/

0|2
    0|0
  • i could be rude and say u aren't that smart if u can't even see that... there is a lot of way to do it. differentiate people in general but dont forget there is a lot of types on inteligence

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it becomes obvious , ask him some intelligent questions

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him what his major is

0|0
    0|0
  • how the man applies the knowlage at his disposal : )

0|0
    0|0
  • Try talking to us. If you don't have it figured out after the first conversation odds are you won't ever figure it out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if you yourself had any form of intelligence, wouldn't you be able to tell?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• By being a smart woman

0|0
    0|0