How do you classify yourself politically?

Communist: Goverment should control all money and jobs to keep everything fair. Lets be fair guys!
Libertarian: Give maximum freedoms, lets keep the goverment small. Power to the People!
Democrtic Socliast: Lets tax the rich so they barely make money which we give to the middle class.
Very Conservative: Lets model the country like the founding fathers intended.
Progessive: Let tax the rich a lot, and give it to the poor.
Neo-Conserative: Lets be a little more liberal than normal conservtives, but lets draw some lines.
Conservative Libertarian: Lets keep our morals in check, but maximize freedom.

• Communist e. g. Stalin!
  • Libertarian e. g. Gary Johnson
  • Democratic Socialist e. g. Bernie Sanders
  • Very Conservative e. g. Ted Cruz
  • Progressive e. g. Hillary Clinton
  • Neo-Conservative e. g. Marco Rubio
  • Conservative Libertarian e. g. Rand Paul

Most Helpful Girl

• Conservative Libertarian all the way.

• I tend to find this one very interesting.

• But I think traditional libertarians are fine with abortions and all kinds of drugs and such and I'm not.

• I see yes I agree with you. Abortion though is often conflicting with libertarians and they take many different stances. I think it is based off when you consider life starts. Scientifically I have always known life starts when cells divide. Though people have a wide range of ideas. Other drugs can infringe people rights too, so I tend to be against that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Communism was never truly represented in the world, only a manipulated and corrupted manifestation of its formula, the true formula is a direct democratic pure socialistic open access economic system based upon equilibrium with nature and fair policy for exchange of resources that gives everyone equal access to society's resources using provisions.

The people perform the jobs they are capable of and they govern themselves in a direct democratic fashion where they administrate and moderate the policies of the government, where the government only has the ability to operate and manage the policy put into place by the people according to the public narrative under constitutional principles.

• @ZionOrtov Like Star Trek. lol Yes, we have never really seen a "real" communist nation. Interesting comment by the way! (y)

• Yes, but freedom's must be applied on a spectrum of right and wrong, and the only perfect spectrum that is infallible is one outfitted by nature, to achieve the optimal state of survival (existence), such a system answer's it's own problems by way of mathematics, any neutral state is up for debate on an individual or majority level depending on the circumstance.

People don't know what's right and wrong, and they shouldn't have the right to vote on governmental issues on the basis of their low level and ignorant minds especially when it becomes an opposition to the constitutional narrative set by nature to achieve this optimal state.

It's why children and retarded people cannot vote.

It's why felons cannot vote.

People must abide by the rules that nature presents us in order to be prosperous.

• The rules nature presents us is defined on a moral spectrum to achieve an optimal value.

That value is survival as a whole, so when we analyse influences that generate or degenerate survival by development and integrity we can account for these as variables through cause and effect and determine the results of whether or not it is a positive value or a negative value in the sense that it promotes survival or demotes it.

There are 6 main variables to consider when regarding natural constitutional law for optimal survival quality.

Development + Integrity without any negative influences equals prosperity this is the first positive variable, the second positive variable is life, the third positive variable happiness is abstract and cannot supersede the previous two but is subjected to them.

The negative variables are death, destruction, suffering/degredation.

Anything that has a neutral result by the end of the analysis is up for debate amongst the public.

What Girls Said 7

• I'd say a democratic socialist.

• My fear is the rich people would flee the country and we would have no one paying taxes or to work for. Bernie Sanders is a great guy though!

• The rich don't have enough money to tax anyway.

• Anarchist.

Just bring on the Zombie Apocalypse already!

• I am closest to democratic socialist.

• I'm none of these actually, but I chose the one I'm closest too. I'm more of a moderate liberal myself.

• Darn forgot that one. Like Bill Clinton?

• kinda, I guess. I actually don't remember what Bill Clinton did all that well.

• Libertarian

• I think like an old fashioned conservative when it comes to fiscal policies

• Stalin was not communist, Lenin was.

What Guys Said 11

• I know you mean your definitions to be humorous, but I can say that the (unambiguously) democratic socialist countries in which I've lived and worked were in many ways the best and most fundamentally decent.

Many Americans who aren't fully acquainted with the term find this hard to believe, but it's arguable that the US is currently a democratic socialist country, just to a more limited extent than many countries in Europe.

• I see myself as patriot I do not permanently stand with any political party I mean I usually vote republican because they adhere to my views and the Constitution and all that but if I see a democrat who has those same views and can do a better job then one of the republicans then I'll vote for him.

But within the realm of choices you have given us I'd have to choose Very conservative.

• Centrist
    I wrote an entire myTake on it recently.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a25758-centrism-why-i-m-neither-left-nor-right-wing

Still waiting on one of the mods to fix some errors in it since 2 of the videos replaced some text.

• Wow maybe not use stalin as the best example as a communist. If your a communist your just like a mas murder bit of a dick move.

• Yeah that was more of a joke. (note it is the only name followed by a !) Not sure of any good examples. Most of them were a little crazy.

• I think that Bill Hicks would have made a good politician

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJcebIEOkhY

• i consider my self politically fucked. lol

• i guess neo-conservative

• Cautiously democratic socialist.

• Hmm, I guess Neo-Conservative.

• Very conservative

• You should know that Stalin was not as true communist. He was a tyrant and totalitarian. Lenin was a true communist.