Communist: Goverment should control all money and jobs to keep everything fair. Lets be fair guys!
Libertarian: Give maximum freedoms, lets keep the goverment small. Power to the People!
Democrtic Socliast: Lets tax the rich so they barely make money which we give to the middle class.
Very Conservative: Lets model the country like the founding fathers intended.
Progessive: Let tax the rich a lot, and give it to the poor.
Neo-Conserative: Lets be a little more liberal than normal conservtives, but lets draw some lines.
Conservative Libertarian: Lets keep our morals in check, but maximize freedom.
- Communist e. g. Stalin!0% (0)12% (3)7% (3)Vote
- Libertarian e. g. Gary Johnson22% (4)16% (4)19% (8)Vote
- Democratic Socialist e. g. Bernie Sanders39% (7)12% (3)23% (10)Vote
- Very Conservative e. g. Ted Cruz11% (2)28% (7)21% (9)Vote
- Progressive e. g. Hillary Clinton6% (1)4% (1)5% (2)Vote
- Neo-Conservative e. g. Marco Rubio0% (0)20% (5)12% (5)Vote
- Conservative Libertarian e. g. Rand Paul22% (4)8% (2)13% (6)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
Communism was never truly represented in the world, only a manipulated and corrupted manifestation of its formula, the true formula is a direct democratic pure socialistic open access economic system based upon equilibrium with nature and fair policy for exchange of resources that gives everyone equal access to society's resources using provisions.
The people perform the jobs they are capable of and they govern themselves in a direct democratic fashion where they administrate and moderate the policies of the government, where the government only has the ability to operate and manage the policy put into place by the people according to the public narrative under constitutional principles.1
- Show AllShow Less