Guys, True or not?

Guys, True or not?

0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Often it is true. I know a lot of women that stopped loving their husbands the moment he ran into financial problems. That however may be more of a cultural issue. Men aren't really valued in our society as anything other than a source of money.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• I've seen that one before.. quite funny I must say.. but! it really depends on the woman
    because in a good relationship, you won't be spending money on her, but rather on you as a couple.

Once being kind becomes a chore, it is no longer meant to be/last
    things like gifts and gesture should come because the giver wants to
    not because they have to. Yeah? ^.^

0|0
    0|0
  • Hehehe a friend told me this very joke, years and years ago -- and it's still as funny now as it was back then. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Well. I can say that the conclusion is absolutely solid. Women = problems. As for the equation he used to get to that point, eeeeh, true enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • True.

0|0
    0|0
    • The equation then becomes A>B=R where a is equal to the benefits women bring to the table and B equals the Problems. R will of course represent a relationship. As both variables depend on which women is in question, the answer is highly volatile, and can't be answered with any degree of accuracy in a general statement.

• LOL i never thought of it this way and it made me laugh. but in a way it is very true. but you forgot one variable. if woman helps with 1 then it lessens 2,3,4,5

0|0
    0|0
  • If I would have known this back in high school, I would have wrote it on one of my tests just to see what the teacher would say/do lol!

0|0
    0|0
  • lol wrong thats an excuse chodes and white knights love to use

0|0
    0|0
  • Women are definitely financially problematic, but all problems? Not really, so long as you stand your ground against bullshit and not spoil her

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha yes

0|0
    0|0
  • "and" means addition. Multiplication is "by." it would be 2x not x^2.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad math, money is the root not square root. False

0|0
    0|0
  • i solved it!

prostitute + money = sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope not true at all

0|0
    0|0
  • U need money to have a girl, no girl wants to ride the bus with u or have to eat at McDonald's for a first date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much. Men accumulate wealth and resources to attract women. Women love expensive stuff and men with resources.

0|0
    0|0
  • soooooooooooooooooooooo veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy true

0|0
    0|0
  • LMAO
    Yes this is true!

0|0
    0|0
  • True

0|0
    0|0
  • People are generally only a problem if you let them be. It's a matter of not getting yourself into something you can't easily get out of. This might seem a bit cold but the word for something you can get into easily but can't escape from easily is a 'trap'. Relationships don't have to be a trap but frequently that's what people try to make them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Truth.

0|0
    0|0