Is my period cycle normal?

Is my period cycle normal?
Also, im 11 days late in my current period. I dont know if its just because my cycle is so irregular or its because i might be pregnant since i've actually been having a lot more unprotected sex with my boyfriend. We always used a comdom, but recently when we run out of condoms, we do it unprotected but he always pulls out. I had a pregnancy scare last month, but days after unprotected sex i got my period so i thought he pulling out actually works.
Im not sure if i could be pregnant or its just my irregular cycle thats the reason why for my late period..

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Guy

• You're probably pregnant because 11 days late is a pretty long time and tired pullout method is very ineffective

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be pregnancy or high levels of stress or irregular.
    My advice get on birth control it'll normalize your periods. You shouldn't be having sex without being on birth control.
    Take a pregnancy test I don't know about you but thinking I'm pregnant stresses me out which makes my periods later. Spend the 20 bucks and get one.
    Last go to costco and buy 2 bulk things of condoms or just go buy a ton at a store and be responsible enough to pay attention to when you are running low

1|0
    0|0
    • Im thinking its stress too because i recently started graduate school and my classes started around the summer time which is around when my periods went crazy late. Thanks for the advice😊

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should go see a gynecologist regardless of pregnancy worries.

0|0
    0|0
  • The pullout method isn't as safe as many seem to believe. 11 days is pretty late, so its safe to say you might be pregnant.

0|0
    0|0