What does a womans touch, kisses and hugs feel like to a man?

The more descriptive the better. Im really curisous lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• To me it is one of the greatest pleasures in this world, to see her in front of me. her sweet looking lips. and her long or even short hair and when a hug is given and I am in her arms.. and I will be very honest here as I always am.. she would get me very aroused and very fast at that.. it in no way means I am some horny guy looking for a lay sort of speak.. but that part of my anatomy in that situation seems to always have a mind of its own.

Mind you the pleasure it gives me is out of this world.. I sure hope it would not ever put a women off for her to stop what she is doing.. I have been on many dates and had a few long term relationships and would not ever string a women along.. they deserve far better then that.. I just love women very much and love it more when they want to be with me just as much as I want to be with them take care

What Guys Said 3

• Sometimes the world to me 😢
    While others a sad goodbye 😭
    Yet, at times like a kiss it's the beginning of a new adventure 😁

• You missed out smell. Yo that gets me weak if she smells good or use cherry chapstick when we kiss.

• How are women so soft?

What Girls Said 1

• like the warm sun on cold skin =]