Is going to a music festival/ concert alone a bad idea?

• Yes, it is
  • As long as you're careful it shouldn't be

Most Helpful Guy

• No, but be careful, take a charged cellphone, make sure family or friends know where you are and (vaguely) when you'll be home, have a tank full of gas, etc. Take all the normal precautions for a woman who's solo. And enjoy. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that you should always go to an event like that with someone just to be safe getting there, being there, and getting home. Accidents happen and they're even worse when they happen late at night in the dark.

What Guys Said 5

• Just know where the venue's at and make sure it's in a decent neighborhood. I've been to some really sketchy music venues that I wouldn't recommend a girl go to alone.

• No Not a problem Just carry a can of Mase in your purse and leave the place with the crowd

• Potentially yes. But just be careful. Watch your drink

• Don't go alone and drop acid or roll sack on Molly, you might get raped.

• No its cool. idea

What Girls Said 4

• B. Done it before, not a big deal. Just be careful.

• i wouldn't do it.

• Buddy system. Plus, it's more fun to go to a concert with a friend.

• Girl i could've been raped if i had no friends with me in the concert just don't go alone trust me