Congratulations GAGERS, you just won a new car. What do you think of your new car?

• You can keep it!
  • Awesome, now I can kill all those pesky mosquitos in the neighbourhood.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I think Its Awesome I love old cars and fixing them up and then taking them out on Sunday drives and everyone checking me out and liking my car and the thumbs up I get makes feel I got something special going on here.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 1

• would you know if it has oil injection or is it premix. any way there are 2 stoke oils that dont smoke that bad and they need to look into switching brands.

• Oil injection I think. I think the problem is that when the cars are new they do not smoke that bad but when they sit not used and are a little old and worn they often leak oil into the cyclinders and smoke like that.