People you hate the most?

Free youself. I hate anons.

Most Helpful Girl

• My stepfather. Maggie Thatcher. David Cameron. Iain Duncan Smith. Jeremy Hunt. George Osborne. Tories in general. Every member of UKIP.. Donald Trump. Ted Cruz. American republicans in general. Vladimir Putin. The guy who was deputy head at my secondary school and used to spend like 15 minutes of every day shouting in my face and giving me detention and stuff. Anyone strongly racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, or ablist (I say 'strongly' because all of those are institutionalised inequalities so we're all socialised to be prejudiced to an extent). The guy who bullied my best friend in school and contributed to him being depressed. Basically anyone who hurts my friends on purpose.

• So you hate everyone that is a republican? So that means you hate everything with opposing views to yours? Man it must be hard being your friend that you don't respect others views. Their opinions/belief may not be similar to yours but that doesn't mean their opinion doesn't matter. People of all political parties should respect with others have to say because either way we are all wrong and our opinions truly do not matter

• @LyssaNicole Nailed it.

Don't hate the players, hate the game. Those politicians are probably just trying to help within the narrow confines of what the system allows.

• Yup, i'm sorry, I hate anyone who wants to oppress vulnerable people in order to help a privileged minority keep making profits. I hate people who try to deny others their body autonomy. I hate people who don't think healthcare is a right (including mental healthcare). I hate people who try to force their religions (or lack of) on to other people. I hate people who are okay with homes nobody lives in sitting empty while people die on the streets.

Most Helpful Guy

• I could go on all day but I have to get to work. There are a laundry list of people, from people I know, to athletes, entertainers, random idiots in life, CERTAINLY random idiots out driving... but if I have to pick just one, these eyes have never seen a more punchable person than Adam Levine. Can't stand that guy. Maroon 5 sucks balls, and the only shit I've seen of his personality is in that The Voice show my girlfriend watches, and I'm trying to remember a bigger try-hard tool than this guy. We're the same age, and I can tell you I would have put this kid into a locker on a daily basis if we had gone to school together, so his "cool guy" act is that much more irritating. I never hate a guy for success, for getting money, for pulling chicks, but this guy, fuck this clown. Eat a dick, Adam Levine...
    40.media.tumblr.com/.../...82iEIH1sx6qgwo1_500.jpg

• +1000000 for hating Adam Levine and saying Maroon 5 sucks balls 😂

• Lol duly noted. And I don't listen to today's rap music much. I'm not in love with the coco. I do have a type, bad bitches aren't the only things that I like. Like no lol. I listen to old stuff. A lot of Eminem. Old Kanye. Jayz. Nas. The only new stuff I can handle is from J. Cole, Kendrick and Drake. So I understand your argument.

• i hate adam levine, that gif just shows how much of a schmuck he is

What Girls Said 5

• You hate anons but you are an anon LOL 😂

• i hate adam levine, he has the most unlikable face on the planet. i also hate Richie, this annoying blond classmate who walks like he has a stick up his ass and talks the largest amount of shit.

• I don't hate anyone. I think we run into a certain people for a reason, whether they are good or bad. We learn from everyone we meet 😊

• 1. Donald Trump
    2. My next door neighbors dog

• People who are always playing the victim and those who enjoy pulling the race card at every opportunity.

What Guys Said 4

• >Hates anons
    >Is anon

Anyway, I hate people with bone stock cars blurting out shit like they know what they're talking about:

'My exhaust is high performance' = 'BMW put a big shiny tip on a standard cat/muffler'
    'I have launch control' = 'I'm too much of a retard to launch without the hep of a computer'
    'Bro, it's V8' = 'Who needs power after 4k RPM anyway?'

Yeah, little pet hate of mine.

• Hate is a strong word, I don't "hate" anyone.

I do not associate with liars and cheats. I do not associate with bigots and racists. I do not associate with people who want to tear me down.

• I hate people who hate anons :)

• I hate nothing as of now.