How's the weather where you are☀️🌨🌧⛈🌪?

We have freezing rain here and everything is covered in I thick ice! we didn't have school today because the roads are bad! I'm just chilling in bad, angry that I stayed up till 2 am rushing to finish my homework only to not have school today.

How about you guys? Is the weather good? Bad? Tell me about it! :o

wowzers excuse my grammar. 😂 Super tired this morning.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, that's tricky... freezing rain is the hell both when you need to get on the roads or in the air.
    You probably know what my hobby is... and when I train student pilots I tell them to remember for the rest of their lifes what FZRA (freezing rain) on the weather forecast means. It means "stay on the ground and drink coffee" :D
    Those who didn't know the meaning of FZRA are somewhere in a crater, unfortunately. It changes a plane into an ice lolly in a minute :-(

• Oh sorry, I forgot: the weather here in Belgium today was +4°C (+39°F) and dry but windy. A nice, sunny day though after we've had much rain recently. Me happy :D :D

• @jacquesvol I'd love the experience too... I've seen them but never had the chance to fly one :o

• Thanks for the MH :D

Most Helpful Girl

• It was nice today clear sunny & -10 C. Supposed to go down to - 25 C. tonight.

What Guys Said 30

• Seattle, its raining.
    Big surprise.

But it doesn't snow very much, and the summers don't get all that hot.

I would say that, in general, its good.

• It is 4 degrees centigrade - I think that is around 40 farhenheit, it has been raining and is cold, dreary by our standards.

• We're having our usual harsh California winter this year. It was 80F two days ago, but we're expecting SEVERE weather today: it's going to be in the 60s, and it's probably going to rain some too! Scary! I might have to put on a jacket!

• 01:04 am here, outside temperature around freezing point. Lightly clouded.

• Rainy, which is good. We need it.

• It's actually pretty good. 70 degrees with some good cloud cover. I'm going to miss the winter, though. But, it feels nice outside. It's technically still winter, but it's 70 degrees outside. :/ And it hasn't rained in forever. :(

• It's like 80 degrees and it was like 30 degrees colder this morning

• Its the complete opposite in Johannesburg, South Africa. Got a heatwave, 42 degrees celsius a few minutes ago. I'm dying bruh lol. And hey, at least you got your homework done so you can somewhat relax today :)

• It's not too bad here. For this time of year, it's a little above normal for temperature.

• 72 and sunny here.. like every other day of the year.

• -2°C or 28.4°F and clear sky :)

• Very warm/hot and not raining currently. It is 2:27 in the morning and still hot.

• Lots and lots of rain :D

• Remarkably mild today, considering how cold it's been. The sea is flat calm and there's no wind, which is most unusual. It's lovely and sunny. Spring is definitely on its way!

• It's summer in Brazil and in Sao Paulo right now the temperature is around 90F (32ºC). But I'd trade it for some colder weather in a heartbeat. :)

• I'm in central northern Carolina and we had freezing rain yesterday but it's supposed to be nice today. In the 50s.

• It might get into the 90s (Fahrenheit). I live in the desert.

• We are getting 15 cm of snow today... woohoo! Workout and cross country skiing here I come!

• Take me with you lol

• I usually come in early to work on days like this and then hit the trails for an hour or two around 3 pm. It is only about -2 here so just perfect conditions so I don't overheat. It is so beautiful when you are out there and it is gently snowing with the big flakes.

• A normal weather, I wish I ever get the see snow like you are mentioning

• Hehe. It's not as nice as everyone says.

• Well I did enjoy jogging shirtless for 1/2 hr in 5° Celsius freezing environment, will enjoy snow in clothes

• Heavy rain, 40 mph winds, and tornadoes. It's starting to clear up though and will be hot today, but cool off tonight.

• Wow I'm sorry! Stay safe! :(

• I'm fine, just leaving for work a little latter and will end up staying a little latter. Several tractor tailors tipped over on the interstate. Traffic is horrible.

• Been in the low 80s and sunny for a couple weeks.

• Clear skies in the upper 50s, it was raining throughout most of the morning.

• It's just started raining... But that's very normal here in the UK.

• We got 51cm (20") of snow yesturday.

• Clear at 80

• Cloudy rainy cold

• today it rained here in Dubai, and now it is very pleasant, 18 C degree now.

• Super wet ma brack babez ;3

• Decently cold.

• 90 and sunny expected today, here in sunny Az!

What Girls Said 25

• I don't get this weather anymore lol
    The whole winter it snowed like once (Romania)
    Yesterday was warm and sunny, I went outside with a sheer blouse and a very loght jacket and now it's cloudy and it's a cold wind!

• It was supposed to get icy. But it rained all night, and now it's dried up. Pretty good weather.

• Today is going to be cloudy but 50 degrees ( which is warm since it's been in the 30's for weeks) yay spring!

• You must not be far from me. It's currently pouring down rain after doing so all night long, freezing over everything. It should get into the 50 degree F range, but I'm guessing it'll all freeze again tonight. Schools are closed today, and I'm nannying the kiddos all day. Please help me. o_o

• It got to 91 degrees fahrenheit today. Average California winter for ya.

• Lovely, around the high 70's. It got a little bit too humid toward the middle of the day, but it was perfect in the evening.

• It's... snowing... so...

• It's freezing here too. And I'm sick :/

• Cold and snowing today. I'm not at work today so I'm staying in with a nice hot drink and good TV shows, 😃

• Been hot but tomorrow going ☔

• 40 degrees and snow is melting

• It snowed like crazy

• its sunny and really hot here :/

• It is 78° here.

• so I was crying this morning because it was 65F and that's too cold for me but 'm happy now because it's 86F outside!! yay! <3

• 27 degrees and snowing.

• Rainy. Dreary. Gray. My bed is where you can find me today.

#poetical

• I live in Australia on the west coast and the weather has been beautiful warm February not too hot at all with a cool breeze :)

• It's snowing!

• im from argentina and it's very hot here..

• Well here where i am its cloudy with sunny spells and dam cold

• Cold
    It snowed/rained yesterday.

• Little cloudy! About 78 degrees here

• it's 0c
    not that cold, I have the heater on :/

• It's kind of cold but other than that the sun is finally out and flowers are starting to show.