Black girls and white boys?

Black girls and white boys? Do black girls love white boys

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well as a black girl myself. My preference is pretty much white guys. The only problem is. It is hard trying to figure out which white guys like black girls.

• @nothing2thkof HI...I'm a white male and I'm in love with a black girl...we've been dating for 3 years now and getting maried this summer. I don't think you should try and find out witch guy likes black girls but witch guy likes you. I think ( and I don't think I'm wrong) some white guys just want to have sex with a black girl once in there life. But there are nice guys like me everywhere ( I'm the best lol) Just be you and the rest will fallow. Ciao

• Show Older
    • I love black girls especially dark skinned ones,but they only ever want to be friends with me,I think the trouble is just like women in general they are very fussy and want everything,looks wealth humour personality muscles,sadly I am no oil painting and don't have much money,but I have known loads of men that love black girls.

• im a white guy and I love black girls

What Girls Said 43

• have been attracted to some of them.

• So true )) I love white boys all boys at that haha I like boys of all races. I've always been more attracted to white boys though haha. It is really hard like other people have mentioned to find out which white boys like black girls especially where I live because I'm surrounded by white people all the time. It gets hard to be able to tell which one likes you, or just wants to try hooking up with you. I wish I knew a way of figuring it out : )

Love should really see no color. We all are attracted to certain types and I am sure some black girls do love white boys. But some people are just looking for good people someone (any shade) who respects them and loves them unconditionally.

• I'm a black chick and I love white guys. In fact, every guy I've dated/hooked up with has been white. I dunno, I love how sweet and caring most of them are. They really know how to appreciate a woman's body, even if they may have the wrong intentions. Most black guys that approach me can just be so crass that I pretty much ignore them.

• I love, love, love, love white guys. It's just so hard to find one who also likes black girls here where I live. But I think white dudes are great (:I'd rather date a cute white boy any day.

• Where do you live? lol. I keep hearing that on this message board and I feel for you. The area in which you live in could be a bummer. I am originally from Chicago - which is supposed to be a "diverse" town, but it is really segregated and racist than most people think. I moved to Austin, TX and girl I love it! IR couples are everywhere and White men love them some chocolate. Austin is very liberal and open-minded. Can't relocate, try an online IR site to match you with White men in the area.

• Ill repost a previous comment: Look, I'm as white (not literally) as they come. I eat fried corn, grill steaks, love apple pie, shoot deer, catch catfish, wear my ball caps and plain tee-shirts and listen to talk radio, Tennessee Ernie Ford, and Johnny Cash. . I "dated" (no innuendos, we just hung out) one for a few months but she joined the Army and moved. She is the cousin of a friend and when he told me she was interested I thought he was kidding. I still think about her a lot.

• I love white guys

• Some do, some don't. It's a matter of personal preference.As for me, yes I date more white guys than any other race.

• We sure do. It is my hearts desire to be in a relationship with a white man because its so beautiful, and not very common. The fact that white men like exactly what black men don't appreciate about us black women.

• Aww we do appreciate a black womens beauty, well... at least I know I do haha

• I agree with Nothing2thkof.I'm a black girl that's mainly attracted to white guys.But its hard to tell which ones like you back or even consider you attractive.

• I find white guys simply irresistible and very attractive. White guys are my dating preference and has been for a long time. Guys, please don't be she to stop by and say hi, see that smile, I'm an angel, really ;)

Can't message you unless your profile is opened up or you follow us!

• I love (LOVE) white guys. They are the only guys that I'm attracted to. But it's so hard trying to find a white guy who is willing to date a black girl =/

• On my own, it?s the same problem to find a black girl in germany...

• You are living in the wrong area then.

• No it's not,you're just fussy.

• surprisely, we do...

• YUP! Some white guys are really hot. plus in the end it all comes down to preferences. and white guys just happen to be one of mine along with some hot LATINO/Hispanic men! :o) (I'm Black)

• I sure do!I love all races!I just love guys in general,if you know how to treat a lady,and your cute then I probably have my eyes on you. I used to actually only like white boys and black boys,but then I realized I was stupid because anyone can have those qualities no madder what race you are!so yup.I LOVE them all!

• YES! I know TONS of black girls who are very attracted to white guys, myself being one of them. I can tell you that most black girls who like white boys don't show it because their afraid that white boys don't like them. Bottom line: we should not be judged by the color of our skin, but by the content of our character. If you like a girl regardless of their color, you should go for it. Yes, they may turn you down but really, you would be surprised at how many black girls love white boys.

• I love white boys <33

• as a white guy I say thank you and I can't speak for any other white guys as far as this comment goes but me myself find you to be very beautiful and I love females of the black race as opposed to my own I have always found African American girls to be beautiful since I was just a kid when I was 13 years old I used to tell my mother I was going to have a mixed baby one day and I think I always felt that way was because the way I feel when I see a black girl as beautiful as you can't resist it.

• im a black girl nd I looove white boys... I dnt really like black boys... nd I reaaally wnt a white boy... bt most of them dnt like black girls... nd thts kinda hurt ful :)

• come to chicago lol it aitn hard to find em

• Look, I'm as white (not literally) as they come. I eat fried corn, grill steaks, love apple pie, shoot deer, catch catfish, wear my ball caps and plain tee-shirts and listen to talk radio, Tennessee Ernie Ford, and Johnny Cash. I think black women both dark skinned and light skinned are incredibly beautiful. I "dated" one for a few months but she joined the Army and moved. She is the cousin of a friend and when he told me she was interested I thought he was kidding. I still think about her a lot.

• I know it can be hurtfu, but things are changing and a lot of white boys/men thank black chicks are smoking hot. Many more white men are dating and marrying black women now days. Show interest through creating friendships, and flirting. Be friendly and approachable and show that you care about yourself. A direct smile and a hello go a long way in letting someone else know that you may be interested

• Yes ,a lot of black girl love white guys ,but I can mostly speak for my self and I love them all

• me too

• Yeah, Austin's awesome. I go to school there. But I wasn't really referring to here. I really mainly live in Houston and I never see interracial couples. It's not even that they're racist or anything they just don't wanna try us out. When I'm in Austin I don't really get out. Sorta stay in the apartment studying :/

• I know my generation of black women love white men because their parents told them to stay away from them. I think the black race in America is going to be beige soon because most of my girl friends date white men. I do not have time to be trolling the clubs so I date close to my circle of friends. As a result, all I met are white men looking for black women. So I always in up with a white man. I hate to seem shallow but I am attracted to the bone structure of white men. I aways feel nice when my boyfriend puts his large hands on my face. Black men tend to have a smaller bone structure. My white girl friends like that. I don't really like that in a man. To each his own.

• i like all guys! If you're attractive and you have everything I'm looking for in a guythen why wouldn't I like you? A lot of white guys are attractive, and I know its "taboo" or whatever to say that in front of other black people.but hey.its a new day and age, lets put the racism and whatever behind us and become more open minded!

• i know I love white boys :D

• Im black and I luved white guys scince the 4th grade and still do because theyre super sexy!

• Yes, I do. White guys are a lot nicer to me than Black guys. I like that a lot of White guys actually LIKE my dark skin and the way I keep my hair natural. Black guys don't seem to like those things about me. Black guys are always telling me that I'm too black and that I need to bleach my skin and get my hair relaxed. Once, when I was in high school, a Black guy even walked up to me in gym class and cursed me out in front of everyone for keeping my hair natural. He actually said to me "You need a f***ing perm. This is the 21st century. Black women nowadays get perms. YOU look like a f***ing SLAVE with your nappy ass hair." No White guy as ever said anything like this to me. That's why I prefer White guys.

• I agree with you. My preference is WM although I have dated guys from different ethnic groups.

• Show Older
    • Thank you. That was so sweet of you to say that. I wish there were more guys that were like you.

• Ugh.. You shouldn't think of that too much. There's tons more ignorant black guys that say that relaxed haired girls are fake. It's annoying on both sides. ;~; I feel your pain!

• I do. I'm dating one

• I love em. I duno why but I've always been attracted to white boys and never to black boys. I've always hooked up or was intimate with white guys. Theyr so hott!

• Hey, I can't speak for all black chicks, but I know I do! I'm not playing either. White boys make my knees feel weak. They make me melt inside...-Shankia T-

• Yes it is true, we are very sexy. Just kidding. Is it so important? I think the most important is the love, respect and friendship. I am white. In my country there are no black girls. So when I came here I was surprised, pleasantly surprised;) Because the black girls. I could love black girl, no problem. Skin color is not the most important. But I think the black girls are beautiful.

• YEAH!

• I do, and I have friends that do as well. Also I hear about it a lot nowadays, hope I helped.

• i do. they def treat me better and approach me better.my boyfriend of 4 years is white and I'm black. I love him :]

• I'm black.... I don't have a preference.... As long as your a good man..... It doesn't matter.... Just like any other relationship you have to be attractive and cool as hell.... Willing to except your partner flaws and all...I do know that interracial relationships maybe a little harder than most, but that should make your bond that much tighter....Anyways I just think women love men good men...Lol... No matter what color they are.... Well at least I do!!!!!

• Show More

What Guys Said 32

• Looks like a question aimed at the girls, but I'm all for mixed couples. Let's continue until it's so normal that the question doesn't need to be asked and we don't even have a term for it. Sade, if you're listening, I'm here.

• i'm white male I'm very very attracted to black girls

• i have found that black girls are a lot less self centered and better listeners and generally click so well when you converse with them. they really listen. and being with a black girl has been so much more sensual too. I think we just connect better and don't know why. around here as soon as I see young beautiful ebony woman I get so aroused. This really isn't a new thing with me since the days of apalonia and vanity. shelia e. the cosby show. there is so much genuine sweet caring .white male

• i don't know this thread thing so much so I am not disagreeing with anyone just clicking on arrows

• Well I am white I am 45 and have never dated,women in general say I am weird and ugly,but regardless I do like girls predominately dark skinned black girls,although some buxom white girls take my fancy,sadly women have only ever wanted me as a friend.

• im white & love black girls I would only date black girls there so pretty :)

• Idk about my friends but as far as I got I have liked Black girls since I was very very young boy. I just like the darker skin and darker hair and don't know why. but not like I wouldn;t date a white girl. Just not genrally as attracted to them.I read some girl that posted you like white guys but just don't know any white guys who would like you. That's how I feel about any girl who isn't white because guys have this image in theire head girls only like black guys. Least that's what it has seem as of late. And especially black girls. I remember this one black girl telling me one time she never messed with white guys because they didn't know how to handle her. I just think people speak for the group too much and not realize peole are individuals.

• Yes they do. I'm a white guy. I'm also one of the few that is smart AND built like a brick outhouse. I almost got engaged to one. We went our seperate ways because we were just too far away to make it work. She was a real sweety.I like the sweet ones but there is something about a black girl's confidence too. I think it's maybe when I look at the culture that it at least SEEMS like it's more masculine in nature so you have to have confidence or you'll get eaten alive out there.I do like the various skin tones and even the ones that seem almost white too. However there is something about one that is so black that she looks almost like a polished onyx stone. I don't like the "braids" or whatever they may be called, I love the jet black hair, I like the hair straight or maybe curly depending on her natural beauty. However if I like her, I won't say anything about the hair because I know she can look good when she wants to.I also like that some have such natural dark color on their lips that it contrasts with their skin color as if it's a natural lipstick that man can not copy.I like that a lot of them are into sports. I like that because it seems like white girls often are not but not always. Because of this, they seem more likely to be more of a companion than some distant individual that it would take an act of the Almighty to have anything in common with what so ever.I like white girls and all but most I find prefer to be distant, friends or teases. I have no time for such games.I find myself most often attracted to as a result, anyone with a skin tone different than my own. I often find such people interesting. I like Asian girls, they're nice unless they just fall into demonstrating that they have something about their personality that isn't very good then I just shut the door on them completely.The other thing is that I often meet a black girl that goes to church but is often more wild than some church going white girl. When I figure that out, I definately like that, because I know sex won't be an issue in a real relationship. Now if she's bi-polar or something like that though then that won't fly, I need a stable girl, a girl that's gonna help me through the rough stuff in life.As long as they play along and dress decent when around my family and understand my mom puts up a front, I don't care what she wears (more or less) when we are together.

• As a white boy - I'm crazy about black girls for a number of reasons. First because I feel super comfortable around them - I don't feel like I have to control my words. Secondly, I like a woman with Confidence and Curves. If she will grab me at the club or come close to dance - I am down - that is HOT and it makes me want to give her a good time. I've been to a club more then a couple of times and before I know it, there is one hot girl after another running up on me. It makes me want to step up look etc. because there is all of this interest that I didn't know was out there. I think the future is brighter with our young generation coming up - we don't dictate our decisions by race as much. This seems particularly true in the under 25 set. One of my best friends is black and he is in an interracial marriage. So my advice is if you're hot for someone - holla at 'em. To quote Pac you got "Nothing to Lose."

• i'm 23 years old and a white brazilian like 50% of people there and I'm married with a multiethnic girl like beyonce or riahana,same color of skin that them,i always been atracted by dark skin girl,not very very black but dark skin,but only thing that I wanted change on black girl is hair,but my girlfriend make a thing on hair hair and after it's smooth,nelly 4421 your are just my type of girl

• i’m a white brazilian even tanned by the sun I'm white,and i’m married with a multiethnic girl,she look like beyonce,i think that mixing black and white races is good,look beyonce or riahana ,how beautiful they are,riahana teanned skin with light eyes,beijos do brasil para vocĂȘs

• I am open to propositions from black girls :)

• I am white man and I love everything about black girls. I am from Poland so its not many black girls hire but been living in Brazil and London where I have been dating black girls and if I get marry for sure will be with black women :)

• If anyone is looking for a great white guy who loves black women and loves to treat them like a queen, email me anytime at mariodati24@gmail.com

• I know I'm way late for this thread.. I'm a white guy.. obviously.. just thought I'd throw that in there . ;)

• Are we talking about the same white men who have enslave your ancestors?The same white cops who are killing your black men all over this country. You ladies need to learn some self respect. Ya sound like some good little house slaves.

• OH what evr! I honestly hear this from my daddy I see cops kill white, black, latino, asian! And I have plenty self respect thank u! I NORMALLY DONT GET PISSED BUT YOU DONE DID IT BUDDIE! lol I always wanted to say that

• Show Older
    • You know how many white men died to free the slaves...

• You want to talk about enslavement? Clearly you have replaced Martin Luther King with Little Wayne, Tupac, or Eminem. That's enslavement. Calling someone like Bill Crosby and Uncle Tom (which was a Civil War propaganda) because they don't March to your beat, is enslavement. Selling out, is enslavement. History repeats itself, and clearly this is something you refuse to grasp because the truth will set you free. For example, I am sure that the names James Armistead and Prince Whipple don't ring a bell.

• wow I love all these beautiful black ladies loving white guys!im very very attracted to black girls but had no idea this many of them felt that way about us!crazy but very cool... you girls rock!

• I love black women! I have been happily married to a completely wonderful black woman for 10 years now. I am just as much in love with her as I was 10 years ago when we first met. I don't know about the other white guys out there, but I have strictly dated black women because...There is that mystique or air about them that I find desirable. From my experience, most white guys do like black women. The problem that I hear from most of them is, they are nervous about being in a relationship and hearing any negitave comments from family and friends. Some of the guys I know think that is to much pressure. I call that a cop out myself. But, that's ok because that just leaves the more confident white men for the truly wonderful single black women out there

• I'm italian American and I love black women I find them beautiful :)

• As a white guy from a small, white town...I have plucked my last white fruit from the tree. I just feel certain black girls are far more hottt than any white blond could dream to be. I also feel there would be no babysitting at clubs, cause the girl would know how to handle her sh*t. I feel a black girl just "knows" when it cums to good, hard lovin'

• I must say I am surprised as hell because I ve never seen a black girl who likes white guys. Damn I love black girls so much, they make me CRAZ... but I never try to ask one anything because I am always thinking that she prefers the black ones...i knew one but she was an emo so I didn't wonder why she likes a blue eyed guy. your comments spur me on

• For me I would love to meet, fall in love with and marry the right dark skinned lovely young lady. To quote someone from earlier, "It is my hearts desire to be in a relationship with a white man because its so beautiful, and not very common." I completely agree, it is rare to see, and there is something exotically alluring and very exciting about being with a woman opposite of me in a physical sense. HOWEVER, what I have found, is in my experiences it is a lot more difficult to go beyond the physical attraction I naturally have and actually connect and find similarities with someone, and get past some things.#1. Finding a black girl that is actually attracted to white guys and letting her know that you are a white guy that is genuinely attracted to black women. (Bringing up this alone makes you start off right off the bat as sounding racist, so you have to not bring it up and hope somehow you can both figure out that the other person is into who you are)#2. Finding someone who has enough personality similarities to you that you can actually get along together and do it well. This can be a problem in any dating-stage of any relationship, but I believe there is some added pressure to make damn sure for us nice good-intentioned white guys to hold you ladies in the utmost respect and honor, so we must be very careful if we show attraction and interest and then later decide we have too many differences in who we are, to tactfully stop things.#3. If things get more serious, sometimes people can find added negative pressure from friends/family on both sides. It may be easy to say at first, "I'll stand up/defend my girl or my man to anyone no matter what", but when someone you love or care for your whole life says some very hurtful things, it can be really hard.To describe what I think would be the most amazing woman ever- and some of these things may some stereotypical some may not- but either way everyone is an individual, all women are beautiful in some way, and this just to me would be the most amazing lady ever:A lady who is dark skinned, big brown eyes, curvy, that knows how to be playful, flirty, confident in some ways in herself, is very intimate and wants to be really close with someone, has not been overly promiscuous, polite, stands up for herself and can have a backbone when necessary, smiles a lot or have a friendly attitude toward people, and is a very sensual person that often would like to have physical attention from their man... Leaving other parts out such as interests, life goals/direction, all those things I mentioned above to me make up the most alluring and desirable attractive beautiful lovely woman ever. If I could be the man that was either good enough, smart enough, or lucky enough to attract someone like that, I would fall completely and totally in love and want to give her everything I have to offer and all of my heart.

• Couldn't stop reading your post...sounded so honest, you really seem like a great guy:)

• ima white guy and I love black girls coem to chicago ladies lol

• I have always been atracted to black girls I love everything about them she is a goddes her body is like a temple of joy

• this is great,hearing all these black lady's saying they only want a white guy,i just wish I would of found this out awhile sgo,i get a lot of looks from black lady's when I pass them at the mall or on the boardwalk,and I always wanna ask them for there number but I'm not sure,thanks girls for saying what you want,just the other week,i was at a meeting and it's more black people then white and the most beautiful girl there came up and hugged me and starting talking with me, o she was black,but she had kids from a former man,so that is soreta a no for me,but I'd rather have a black girl over a white one,i don't know if this is out of line saying this,but I only watch porn with black girls and white guys,you girls are the only one;s that turn me on,

• then why can't I meet any!...that aren't married...to a cop... I hate when that happens.

• Hi all,i like black women and all other. Well, I'm not exactly white but caucasian and I think the colour should not be the case. You should consider each girl individually. Of course, depends what you want: sex, relationship, family, kids, etc. I've never had a black girlfriend, and never had even conversation with one. Will be glad to meet)))

• Don't you think this would largely depend on the personal preference of the individual girl? You can make such blanket assumptions.

• Hi! I must admit I have always been attracted to black women but I was just too shy. Until I met the most beautiful and amazing woman in this life My Queen, the LOVE of my Life and we are happily married since 3 years. It was her that approached me and since that day with each moment our love and passion for each other has grown more and more. She fills my life with happiness, every moment with Her is magical and Perfect. It was not easy, we had our highs and lows, because of the prejudice of stupid ppl, different education and our own stupidities and flaws but with LOVE, Care, Patience, Respect and Understanding we passed thru it all together. Our families have been very supportive since the beginning, especially her mom that I love like my own. So all you couples out there or singles, Don't get discouraged! or let anybody judge you because of their stupidity, precocieved ideas, narrowness or hate, Believe in YOUR COUPLE, Believe in YOU, Believe in YOUR LOVE because it's the Only thing that matters. Focus on your dreams and goals as a couple, on your love and to be more perfect for each other. Always be positive, care and love each other, speak much and don't let the negativity around you affect you. Just brush it off. All that matters is LOVE.God Bless you all! I love you Boo Boo<33333

• I'm A white guy and I love black girls! My Girl friend is black and she has only dated black guys. Why because she say most of the black guys are d***s! But Me I love how damn sexy and beautiful black girls are! They always smell nice and there skin is soft! I really think since I was a little kid I've always like black girls... I can't stop thinking about black girls! I'm so happy with my girl now though she is the best girl I've ever dated!

• Answering from the "other side" (white guy) I'd have to say I am attracted to black women. But then I find the opposite true as well, in that it is equally tough to find out which black women like white men. Physically, I love the curves and emotionally I am attracted to their vivaciousness.

• I love black girls but it's hard because they generally just don't seem to be in to us white guys but I guess I'm reading it wrong. Only been able to be out with one black girl and she lived too far away. Wish I could find a nice girl like that now.

• I hope so, because I love black women

• Show More