Do you find the sound of an old clock ticking soothing?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. I have an old grandfather clock that doesn't work. It'll cost about $250-300USD to fix it. I'm debating if I want to do it or not. I also have an old cuckoo clock that I'd like to fix. I'm not sure if that one is repairable though. Old clocks are just so cool.

Indoor fountains are cool too. I've been looking at them for a while now trying to decide which one to get..

• Indoor fountains have been found to up the moisture in the room, sometimes causing mold and mildew. I know they sound soothing to many, but be careful and consider a way to clear the moisture from the air.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah I don't know when I am stress yyeah!

What Guys Said 12

• it isn't noticeable during the day, but it will be more than enough to keep me up all night!

• Actually they are pretty good at reminding you over and over how long you have been awake and irritating the hell out of you.

• Hate it. When I stay at my friend's house and sleep on his sofa I always take his cuckoo clock and put it in the kitchen so I can sleep.

• i do, and some people think i am crazy for it

• It's actually quite annoying. Especially at night.

• Na... irritating to me.

• No it makes me feel empty.

• No, it's annoying

• No, it's annoying.

• Yes, if u maintain the clock and take of it. Surely da clock will tick smoothly.

• ever been in a quiet room full of clocks?

• Oh yes knowing the possibility of her not getting pregnant helps me sleep well at night.

What Girls Said 8

• Yes and no. Sometimes, the tick can be calming. Other times, I want to shoot it because it's distracting, haha.

• Not really. Hahahahhahaha because it reminds me of the ticking down of my life. Lmaoo

• Hahaha same here! It seems to emphasize how we are all running out of time in this world. xD

• Hell naw, old clocks ticking in complete silence are one of those things that get you really tense when playing a horror video game or something similar.

Nope nope nope.

• NO! funny enough, I was watching a movie today with a ticking clock in one scene and thought to myself that would drive me fucking mad!

• Depends on my mood and where I am 😊

• No it drives me absolutely insane.

• haha i love this sound

• Nooooo