Do you Believe in ghosts?

I have a lot of proof..
1. My friend saw a creepy girl standing behind her for like 2 sec and no she is not insain.
2. My other friend went to the kitchen to get food and when she came back, the bookshelf had been moved to cover up the door so she couldent get in..
3. My great grandma used to dream about flowers before anyone in the neighborhood died..
4. Two of my friends has hear strange noices from my Skype when I walk away, things like typing and breathing.
5. My other friend walked into her room and then her piggybank got thrown at her, from the bookshelf.
6. I am not making these ¨stories¨ up, I am serios.. :p

• Believe in ghosts
  • Do not believe
  • Other ( Write in comments )
  • Maybe

Most Helpful Guy

• I am skeptical as to whether spirits exist or not
    blind denial is foolish, but logic often speaks cold truth.

I have also experienced phenomenon hinting at something like that
    but claiming either to be the truth, is denial, because we cannot know, yet.

• Blind denial is foolish? How about the laws of physics?

• it's a bit of a cop out to say they may be the more reasonable and skeptical thing to say is it's unlikely.

• @Josht11 That's up to the person to decide. ^.^

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know, I don't really have an opinion of it, but the more I think about it the more I freak myself out. So perhaps i'll stay ignorant lol

What Guys Said 10

• I'm sorry but personal accounts and stories do not qualify as evidence. Real evidence would have to be recordable, reproducable and re-checkable by neutral, independent people.

• You have zero proof, this is all purely anecdotal evidence when people can't explain certain things they try and piece it up in their mind as some phenomenon, eye witness testimony is very sketchy at best I can almost guarantee there's a scientific explanation to these events. Until I see some actual non-anecdotal testable evidence in peer reviewed journal honestly it's just bullshit in my mind people can think what they wanna think whatever.

• How do you explain a Bookshelf just moving?

• I am not lying, I do not joke about paranormal things

• Didn't even read it did ya.

• I swear I God there is a ghost in my house. A few days ago, I went downstairs around 3 am to get some cereal. I get hungry this late 😂 Now, I saw the bathroom door opening and closing and then it stopped and then closed. It didn't slam or anything, it just closed. Last night, I had a dream of this girl staring at me. She didn't have a body, just her face floating and when I woke up. I saw her face staring dead at me. I don't know. I just might be crazy 😂

• I believe in ghost. I've never experienced anything to have proof but I believe spirits are out there.

• @Josht11 Just let people Believe what they want

• I do. People can believe what they want no matter how stupid I personally believe it is, I'm not gonna stop people believing bullshit, but I am gonna tell them why I think it's bullshit, welcome to the internet a public place where you are open to criticism.

• Mr. tickles is standing right behind you and he wants to cuddle you, RIGHT Now!..

• Ghosts don't exists, it's a name we have given to any random spiritual energy, channeling in the surrounding nature.. This spiritual energy is capable to disturbing equilibrium or energy in our surrounding and showing us changes as it needs.
      1) your friend saw a creepy girl - either she was lying or that dead girls body was messing with your friends mind, printing an image of herself in her nervous system.
      2) This I consider a prank! - Spirits do not possess such energy although they can possess/Control another human and get such stuff done, and they won't remember it.
      3) well again spirit is messing with her mind!
      4) Hell yes!.. A ghost is sitting next to your camera and microphone are receiving device! They don't have a frequency to receive voice on, like our ears.. If that is the case, you need to learn to wear protective enchantments..
      5) again someone did it, spirits cannot create such physical energy unless they use someone..

• You are like a smartphone, and that soul is your SIM card, it has a specific number it can be placed into multiple bodies, from time to time...
      You can put more then one SIM card in a dual Sim phone, similar condition is during infestation.
      SIM card is useless without a smartphone, thus you need body to make changes in physical world, you cannot shift bookshelfs and throw piggy bank! But yeah if your spirit is stronger then others once you die and are a spirit you can actually throw someone out of their machines temporarily and possess their body.. Good luck

• It's something people only believe when they see or experience it..
    I believe in GHOSTS
    by the way in 5. Point her piggyback got thrown at her? like seriously?
    I believe you but I doubt your friend:p

• Ghosts would defy the laws of physics. Sorry but those hold up more than the stories of you and your friend.

• I don't know.

• I don't believe in them and I don't think I can call those proofs :P

• THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

What Girls Said 9

• nope or else my grandma would attack!

• NO.. Never Have and Never Will.. Period.

• I used to believe in them but now I'm not so sure. I believe in God and heaven/hell and I think once you die you go to your destination. You can;t stay on earth and when people see ghosts it's demons.

just my opinion. Not saying I'm right.

• I don't know. I've never experienced anything but I can't prove they don't exist so I can't deny it.

• Seriously consider taking your friend to a mental hospital. I'm not even kidding right now...

• I believe 100% in ghosts. I have a bunch of stories lol

• Please share these stories lol

• Scars? Scars don't magically appear. They are a biological consequence damage to the skin. I think that if you are seeing things and have scars showing up with no explanation you should see a doctor

• @Doofey thank you for the advice I appreciate it.

• Admitting it gives strength.

• I don't believe in ghosts.

• I do, I've encountered quite a few times, and I've heard quite a few stories from family/friends.