Make Up Quiz for men! See how well you know about girl's makeup?

List the makeup products this girl is wearing :
Make Up Quiz for men! See how well you know about girl's makeup?

The one who gets it all (or the most) will receive MHO. No cheating!

Updates:
Girls feel free to answer as well

0|0
12|18

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks like everything she could get her hands on to me LOL

3|0
    0|0
    • hahaaha that's why I chose this pic!

• Show All
    • You're welcome :)

• Thanks for MHGuy, have a good one!

Most Helpful Girl

• This should be funny.

If someone says "but she's not wearing any makeup!" I swear to Jibbers I will straight up die of laughter.

1|0
    0|0
    • LMAO! exactly!

• Show All
    • Well, men aren't exactly refined creatures.

• Lol yeah unfortunately

What Guys Said 17

• lipstick, mascara, eyeliner, foundation/concealer (are they the same thing?), blush

i imagine there are probably a few more things

1|0
    0|0
    • foundation's main function is to create an even skin tone or change the natural skin color (used on the entire face) , concealer is used to hide scars, imperfections etc. it's not used on the entire face.

Yep there are a few things but you did goooood! lol

• Lipstick, mascara, eyeliner, blush powder or whatever it's called, skin make up (concealer?), crayon for coloring eyebrows (once again don't know its name)

2|0
    0|0
    • pretty good, hahaha crayon lmao!! :D it's called eyebrow pencil

• Eyebrow pencil, that makes more sense xD

• 2|0
    0|0
  • Ummm oh man...

Mascara, lipstick, eyeshadow, foundation, face powder
    Blush stuff... colored in her eyebrows and umm does this girl have glitter on her face?

@cinderelli Let me tag you in to answer for me xD

1|0
    0|0
    • She said no cheating!!! XD😂😂

• Show All
    • LOL see that's one clever guy right there! always be a good observer lol

• You should have seen my face when I found out my friend filled in her eyebrows... I was like "Waittttt What the fuckkkk, you guys do that lol"

• basic, blush, mascara, eye liner, lipstick, glitter and i forget what you call the stuff you put on your eye lashes

1|0
    0|0
    • pretty good! it's called mascara lol

• Show All
    • ;) cool, you're a good observer lol it actually looks very unnatural to wear all of it i think.

• yes it does look unnatural but the picture is used to sell a product. and thats all that matters to them

• Don't know the difference between foundation and concealer, but probably both since it's so heavy. Blush. Eyeliner, eyeshadow, eyebrow pencil, fake upper eyelashes, mascara, lipstick, and possibly lip liner (could be the lighting).

1|0
    0|0
    • foundation's main function is to create an even skin tone or change the natural skin color (used on the entire face) whereas concealer is used to hide scars etc. it's not used on the entire face.

Pretty good ;)

• yeah, I just Googled it to find out. I'm sure using that much makeup causes blemishes, so she probably does need both.

• Yep definitely lol

• Lol I don't know *shrugs* everything?

1|0
    0|0
    • hahaha yep pretty much. She looks totally unnatural and that's why I picked this pic. Give it a try :P

• Show All
    • LOL cute

• I really don't like makeup so I try to avoid it when I can. But chances are that she could have whale sperm on her face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blush
    Mascara
    Eye shadow
    Lipstick

1|0
    0|0
    • lol there are a lot more but you're cute haha

• I know absolutely nothing about this stuff.

• 1 : i dont care, 2 : no guys care, and 3: WAY too much makeup
    But if you care for an answer : eye liner, mascara, lipstick, gloss, forgot the name (the thing on eye lids in french it is called Phare A Paupiere) and finally fogot the name but in french (yes i am french) it is called Fond De Teint

0|0
    0|0
  • Foundation , lipstick, blush, eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara.
    Maybe a Kohl, but only middle Easters and south Asians use that : that's it I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too much makeup her face looks fake, so I don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • Max-Factor, Powderade, Lipstuckus and Eyesprinklerz.

0|0
    0|0
  • At that point I think the percent of makeup to human is greater than 50%. The makeup is wearing her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Covergirl or maybelline

0|0
    0|0
  • Eye shadow, masquera, concealer, foundation, bronzer, lipstick

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything.

Foundation, powerder, blush, lip liner and lipstick, eye shadows, mascaraX 4 or 5 colors, eye liner, fake lashes, maybe color on brows, contours shaded etc.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• To be fair, I also have no idea what she's wearing :P

1|0
    0|0
    • hahaha don't worry it's really tough to tell lol

• I'm clearly not a guy but I'm taking a shot at it because I don't wear makeup or by the products. I don't know if I'll get them all 😕

-eye shadow
    -blush
    -eyeliner
    -mascara
    -lip stick
    -makeup

1|0
    0|0
    • You did well! don't worry lol

• To be fair I knew she was wearing fake eyelashes but didn't know that qualified as "makeup" and like many of the guys said either foundation or conceler but I can't tell them apart lol

• Primer, Foundation, concealer, countouring, highlighter, false eyelashes, mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, bronzer, eyebrow pencil, blush, lip liner, lipstick, colored contacts

4|0
    0|0
  • Eyeshadow
    Eyeliner
    Mascara
    False lashes
    Foundation
    Concealer
    Bronzer (contour)
    Highlight
    Blush
    Lip liner
    Lipstick
    Brow pencil

1|0
    0|0
    • Most likely eye and face primer too but you can't see that.

• She's definitely using a lip primer, too. No way she can get a matte lipstick to hold like that raw lol

Probably a plumper on the bottom lip, too.

Yeah, I totally use like 5 or 6 different lip products on the daily.

• Here goes! Foundation, blush, eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, eyebrow pencil, and lipstick. That's all I see haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Mascara, lipstick, lip liner (you can see it on her top lip), concealer, eye liner, eye shadow, blusher, eyebrow pencil and I think that all?

0|0
    0|0
  • Primer for both face and eyes, false eyelashes on the top for sure, eye shadow, bronzer, blush, highlight, foundation, lip liner, lipstick, mascara, eyebrow pencil and concealer. The whole 9 yards really

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't use makeup, only the basic of the basic, so I will give a shot too. 😂
    · eyebrow pencil
    · eyeshadow
    · eyeliner
    · mascara
    · fake lashes
    · contact lenses
    · concelear
    · foundation
    · highlight
    · bronzer/contour
    · lipstick
    · lip liner
    Wtf, if I tried to apply this much it would take a whole year. 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • eyeliner
    mascara
    eye shadow
    sparkly shit on eyelids
    lipstick
    other shit on lips
    ok gimme my mho now

0|0
    0|0
  • O I thought guys dumb lol they are smart as always 🤓 But they forgot one important thing called
    Co***ur

0|0
    0|0
  • cake mix

0|0
    0|0