Another QUIZ : Which Animal Matches Your Personality?

QUIZ

You got: Owl

You are intelligent and wise beyond your years. Your intelligence is vast, and you have common sense along with book smarts. Above all you have perspective that always allows you to see the bigger picture.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Well this was unexpected lol

img.buzzfeed.com/.../...nced-6750-1435353880-2.gif

You got: Panda
    You are playful and energetic. You’re cute and always the life of any party you go to. People like your attitude and always want to be around you

• Thank you for liking my opinion young lady :)

One thing, I'm not playful or cute either in a party or otherwise lol. The latter part is correct though lol

• I got Panda - You are playful and energetic. You’re cute and always the life of any party you go to. People like your attitude and always want to be around you
    I would agree with that
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../...ng,_Sichuan,_China.JPG

• You got: Sloth

You are super chill, and always-easy going. You like to take life one day at a time, and never sweat the small stuff. You’re also relaxed and know how to keep a level head in any situation.

• i got a wolf

• You got: Wolf

You are driven and focused. You can tackle almost any problem that comes your way, and welcome a good challenge. You always have your eyes on the prize, and will achieve much just through patience and perseverance.

• You got: SlothYou are super chill, and always-easy going. You like to take life one day at a time, and never sweat the small stuff. You’re also relaxed and know how to keep a level head in any situation.

Also accurate 😮

• i got owl

• wolf

What Girls Said 15

• You got: Sloth

LMAO I KNEW IT WAS GONNA BE A SLOTH 😂😂

• You got: Lion
    You’re a leader, and a person others look up to. You seldom follow others and like to set your own path. You’re a damn royal and carry yourself with enviable prestige.
    img.buzzfeed.com/.../...ced-31553-1435352105-8.gif
    Well, it's my Zodiac sign :P

• I am wolf, here me Howl, lol
    You got: Wolf

• I got wolf

• You got: Shark
    You’re aggressive and goal oriented, but also looked up to. People admire you not only for who you are, but what you’ve done. Your greatness is sometimes feared, but always respected via GIPHY

Nice.

• You got: Wolf
    You are driven and focused. You can tackle almost any problem that comes your way, and welcome a good challenge. You always have your eyes on the prize, and will achieve much just through patience and perseverance

• You got: Wolf
    img.buzzfeed.com/.../...ced-12488-1435352689-2.gif

• You got: Sloth

• I'm a big pussy lol a LION that is... Rawrrrrr team cat lady lol 😢😢😂😂

• well if you are strange then I am too 😂 .

. you aren't strange at all. You are a very nice , pretty , sweet girl with a good sense of humour 🌹😊.

• 😭😭😭😭 ur so f***ing niceeee man!😢😢😢 thank u beautiful mf u! 🙌🙌🙌bear hug🙌🙌

• I got Wolf! My nicknames are Wise Owl and Cat Lady so this comes as a surprise!

• You got alien:👽

You are weird, a nonconformist in all respects and you always look for a way to break the system and be unique. Some people like you, some don't, but you just gotta be you.

• i got wolf, so fake everyone knows im a dragon

• Lion.

• shark

• Wolf