What is your favorite icon of creationist ignorance?

Crocoduck

Ribozymes (disproving the notion that life needed both DNA and proteins to start)
Suppoesd impossibility of the eye to evolve

The Banana; how Ray Comfort didn't know that bananas where selectively bread (bend over ray and I'll show youy where else that banana fits perfectly, along with the rest of your BS)

"Cats don't evolve into dogs" When that's not what evolution would imply, it implies that they share a common ancestor (miacis) which looked like a genet (which looks like both cats and foxes)
Hitler was inspired by evolution

From Mein Kampf
"Where do we acquire the right to believe that man has not always been what he is now? The study of nature teaches us that, in the animal kingdom just as much as in the vegetable kingdom, variations have occurred. They've occurred within the species, but none of these variations has an importance comparable with that which separates man from the monkey — assuming that this transformation really took place."
Also neither Stalin nor Mao accepted the notion of Darwinian evolution

• Crocoduck
  • Ribozymes
  • Eyes
  • Banana
  • Cats and Dogs
  • Hitler
  • Results

Most Helpful Guy

• The crocoduck is the greatest thing ever it just highlights their lack of knowledge people who actually know what their own about constantly take the piss out of this stupid shit it's even the name of an award for being retarded:https://youtu. be/c9n63XxjWr8

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Sometimes I'm just baffled by the amount of stupidity that I can't even remember what they use as "arguments" anymore.