What do u think will happen to u after u die?

Most Helpful Guy

• Laws of thermodynamics states energy is nor created or destroyed in a isolated system. Your body shuts down and that energy that once kept its juices flowing transfers and recycles back into the universe

Essentially your soul goes to live on. Heaven and hell is what you make of it

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you mean what do I HOPE will happen to me after I die?
    I will eat pizza and watch Netflix everyday from up in the sky and fall asleep on clouds eating ice cream and reading and I will have the guy of my dreams and we will grow wings and fly and my dogs will be up there too too hunting flying devil horned squirrels and evil magical cats that are made of fluff 😹

What Guys Said 20

• A complete state of Oblivion and Nothingness. A dreamless sleep, a state of complete unconsciousness and unawareness.

I would expect everything of me to be just gone. I would only remain a memory to those in this world that would still think of and knows me personally and nothing more beyond that. Whether I'm all ashes and dust or buried under the ground it makes no real difference.

I'm not expecting any afterlife regardless of good or bad. It's just the way it is in this world whether good or bad, well, mostly bad from my perception and experiences anyway.

• My loved ones will shove me into a really big oven, burn me to ashes and sprinkle the ashes somewhere in a nice forest or so.

• And what will happen after that?

• Well... after a few days and some rain showers, the ashes will probably soak into the leaves on the ground and after that into the soil. Maybe a bit will also be carried away by animals. Eventually, it will all mix up nicely with nature and that's actually a very beautiful idea for me. I come from nature and I'll go back to nature. It's the circle of life :-).

• That's my view too! We give back with our bodies for what we have taken to run them over the years.

• I'll turn into a wraith and seek my vengeance on this cruel world vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• I'll become a ghost and hopefully Sam and Dean will pay me a visit! Haha.

sweatpantsandcoffee.com/.../...24-10h41m42s222.jpg

• I'll go to heaven it's my hope to that my wife and children, family etc will be there as well.

• Nothing, you'll be dead.

• I'm going to heaven for their eternal party! :-D

• Reincarnation, I'll be born again to see more of this life from another perspective.

• Reincarnation is mathematically impossible. If reincarnation was true than the worlds population would remain the same throughout history since it would be the same people being born over and over again. Yet the population is constantly increasing so reincarnation is impossible.

• @ShayanMortazavi1 That's rather geocentric thinking, isn't it? Certainly their is life on other planets. Also their is also a possibility that some souls are new, that some people are on their first incarnation. Also, there is also the possibility that, perhaps some of the other animals can transmigrate into humans (certainly we have seen a lot of animal species extinctions)

• I expect to go somewhere... I believe in heaven but if not heaven I believe in going somewhere...
    I just don't see me not seeing anything or going anywhere I know I will

It could be an endless dream but i know I'll see something

• Heaven or Hell

• rot...

• I'll decay...

• If im standing up I'll fall.

• Ah ! the great question of the beyond ! : )

Im gonna get my ass turned into a dimond ! : D

• Since i am hindu, people would think that i am believer of rebirth but it's actually quite opposite

• I will go some where in heaven, and eventually see G-d

• I'll meet ma other half cuz i believe she's in Heaven right now waiting for meh

• You're body will return to the earth *que music* it's the cirrrrcle of liffffffe.. lion king.

• Nothing.

Hence the term "the long sleep"

• I wish I'll be born 30-35 year before than now in ma next life then...

What Girls Said 9

• Hopefully reincarnation.

• Hopefully nirvana or some reincarnation shit I don't wanna be stuck in nothingness forever.
    I really hate thinking about death haha it's so scary everytime..

• I'll be dead and I'll have a kickass funeral then I'll become an immortal assassin.. duh

• I believe in Heaven and Hell.

• I would become a STAR in the sky... yup :D :D :D

• Maybe I will be reincarnated as a little faun <3 I love deer!
    Or maybe a nice family's pet cat.

• I'm sure nothing happens.

• Smells like deeeeeconposition

• Afterlife. And my body will become some nice meal for a family of worms and fertiliser for some lovely plants.