How do u imagine hell to be like?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Hell got two parts the physical pain and the mental pain , the physical pain can't be imagined by a human being and the mental one is that they are away from god and they won't get to see him or truly know him
    May god save us all from hell

• -Kid continuously following you around, running into your Achilles tendon with a shopping cart
    -Most annoying person you know repeating the most annoying sound/word/phrase you know over and over again in the same exact tone of voice
    -Constant stench of the smell you hate most, and you never develop a tolerance

• we're in it already

• 100% dick size questions and does he like me questions on GAG with all the girls being catfishes

• 0|0
  • Nonexistent

• Eh, just a giant inferno of black fire with people screaming while they're getting grilled. Not a beautiful image and I sure as hell hope it doesn't exist because if it is then I'm screwed... LOL. Not a beautiful eternity if you ask me.

• Being trapped in a room filled with monkeys throwing feaces at each other.

In other words, I imagine hell to be like the inside of the parliament.

• hot and fiery

• Justin bieber and little wayne being played 24/7 for eternity

• Hot. Very, very hot. Very, very, very, very, very, very hot. Very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, hot

:)

That and everyone is naked all the time because of the heat... so it'll be a feast for my eyes ;)

Then again, girl angels probably can't put on a bra because of the wings, so I don't care whether I go to hell or heaven ;) ;)

• Getting tortured forever.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm already in it.