Anyone else find changing your bedsheets to be a pain in the ass?

Especially putting on the fitted sheet on the bottom. my bed is full sized too and in a corner >:(

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate when you finally get one corner to stay on and the the other damn one pops off.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, the fitted sheet on the bottom can be annoying. I've after scraping my knuckles off the wall trying to fit it in.

As for the top sheets, I just tuck one edge underneath the mattress. That way, when I get up in the morning I can easily toss the sheets back into place.

What Girls Said 26

• No but my bed isn't shoved up against a corner. I find it more of a pain to wash them. I debate with myself whether it would just be better to put on spare sheets from the linen closet or use freshly washed ones. I like the way freshly washed smell and I don't like folding fitted sheets so I usually just wash them once a week and put them back on. Thursday night is laundry night.

• Agree 100% Which is why I won't do it right now and keep playing majora's mask on my 3ds. :D Which I took a picture of where I'm at the moment. Though I'm on a piece of heart hunt atm. Though since it's night were I'm at. I had to turn on every single light on in my room to get a good enough image. :D
    http://i.imgur.com/48nwrjY.jpg

• Ah the observatory. I've been playing majora's mask on my 3ds too.

• @RedThread When ever you get him try to read as many support convo's with him. They are funny as hell. :D

• Okay I'll keep that in mind. Thanks :)

• Ours is awful, I just let him do it seeing as he is 'in charge of the bed' and needs to have a blanket under the bedsheets and then like two blankets and the duvet. The bed is awesome but I'm too lazy to actually make it :P

• No? I love new bed sheets. I change them once every other week or so, so i always sleep in a nice smelling bed.

• Changing your sheets is a workout in and of itself.

• Oh my gosh, yes. I'm the worst at it. I would always get my mom to do it at home because I was so bad at it. Now I have this tiny double bed, it's much easier. But it will never be fun.

• Oh my someone does it for me cuz I am lazy!

• Bhahaha you know what else is bad toto manoto.. A four post bed. You have to get the bed sheets tucked around the four posts 😅 I hate doing it but my OCD shoots through the roof if my bed isn't done nicely 😋

• Lol it sucks but I'm a clean freak so my bed gets made daily and my sheets get washed almost every week. Yesterday was clean sheet day. I love it!!!

• I hate it.. One corner is always tight

• I'm yes. and if you get your period early in the middle of the night and it gets all over your sheets and you have to wash it over and over and over. just a tip if you ever have to get period blood out of sheets: really cold water and any kind of soap (I usually use hand soap) is key.

• I dread it so much. But I like clean bed spread. My grandma used to make me do my bed like people in the military.

• I'm actually ok with it. One of my jobs included making about a dozen hospital beds a day. I got used to it, I could do it in my sleep now, hospital corners and all.

• A necessary evil if you ever saw (or smelled) my bf's bed.

• It's a pain, but I like a freshly made bed. It satisfies my organized nature, haha.

• Nope. I currently have a single bed. Small mattress. Changing my sheets is easy.

• well luckily the maid does it for me xD

• Yessssss! I hate that chore with a passion!

• Fitted sheets are easy as pie. lol hahaaha

• Yeah. I hate it but it needs to be done

• Yes because I have a three bedroom house and all of the beds kingsize and my boyfriend is good at cooking and everything apart from mopping ironing and cleaning the beds and its a full fucking work out 😂😂

• Yes, I get too lazy 😩

• I just say screw the sheets.

• But it's soo worth the pain to have the sheets smelling fresh out the wash!! :)

• The only time I fix my bed is when I wash them which is once a week

• Sometimes yes. I broke a nail trying to get the last corner around the mattress.

What Guys Said 19

• Hate it, but I hate funky sheets even more😷

• Yeah it's like if your sheets are funky why take a bath? Clean that mess up.

• @sjoes006 Right! I saw some absolute savagery from some of my old roommates back in my 20s. Entirely possible a couple of them NEVER changed their sheets😱😱😱

• So gross but I know what you're talking about. If your bed reeks of dirty hair and in in it we will never talk again.

• I have a king size bed in a tiny (in comparison) bedroom, so I completely agree. I need to do it but it's such a production, I'm trying to put off doing it.

• The struggle is real, man! Just when I think I got one corner pinned down, the other corner pops out!

• OMG YES, my bed is also in a corner, I don't make my bed (no use in making since A: no one will see it and B: I'll just get messy again) tho I do change my sheets a couple of times a week since I like having clean sheets.

• my bed is full sized in the corner as well, I feel your pain. :-P

• Yeah it's a pain but it needs to be done..

• Making the bed i dont mind!
    Changing the bed yes...
    hence why I need some good aim when it comes to business ;)

• 😂😂😂😂 Nope, Nothing compared to Analyze Sex - That's what she told me..

• Yessssss so much work 😫

• I just ball it up and throw it in the corner of the bed

• Yea it's ass

• i hate it

• protip: put the fitted sheets on top, that way you don't need to worry about the second layer off sheets getting messy

• Eh whatever, I don't do it often enough to really be bothered by it.

• nope. i'm always clean.

• I hardly ever do my bed so no 😂

• Jesus yes. But only by myself. With help, its a breeze. ^_^

• Yes. We all know the struggle.

• That's what Febreze is for...