Would you date a girl with this problem?

She has a little less then this much tooth on one of her bottom molars because it broke
And she has a white filling for that tooth which looks like the bottom picture

This is a real question because I broke off almost all of my molar and its a white filling and I have like a sliver of tooth left.

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't know if someone has any fillings unless they told me

• You can feel the diffrents between a real tooth and a white filling the white filling is rough

• Don't worry about it

• Just get it fixed , I don't think guys will look into your mouth before asking you out

• Its already fixed lol I had to have it fixed twice because another piece of it broke off

• Well then I wouldn't worry about it unless it's causing you bad breath then that's a problem

What Girls Said 1

• Resin looks nice because it's white but the truth is Amalgam is more durable. I had a root canal filled with Resin. After 2 years, it broke off. I ended up getting Amalgam. I've had them ever since (maybe 5 years now)

It's not really a problem to be honest. It happens to everyone. It actually means you have the money to afford getting your teeth fixed.